33yr Old, 4 Kids, Mommy Makeover Ready - Folsom, CA

I had been seeking ps since I had my last child in...

I had been seeking ps since I had my last child in 2007. I had the typical loose tummy skin and small deflated breasts from breast feeding all four of my kids. I am a very active person and have worked out hard core for years but could not lose the loose tummy skin. The opportunity arose and I sought opinions from a couple of Dr.s about having surgery. I asked each dr. what procedures they'd recommend and their take on how they'd perform the surgeries. I was told by both that I'd be looking at a small tummy tuck, minor lipo for contouring, and a breast augmentation. I decided on my surgeon and had the procedures done the end of Feb. I am 3mo out and am so happy with my results. My body is healing perfectly, his cuts are so clean and narrow which makes the scaring very minimal and easily hidden. I feel so much better about my body and the areas that I had issues with. I am 3mo post surgery and life is great! Great PS experience!
Can I ask you how much was your total procedures ? I'm planning to get a mommy make over also from dr. S :)
Prices differ for everyone. For me I only had a mini tummy tuck, and went with the saline implants. I think I also got a military discount for being an active military spouse. My total was $8900 for everything. He is a wonderful choice...I know you'll be very happy with his work if you do choose to have him do your procedures!! Best wishes to you!
Wow!! That's a great price! I can't wait for a consultation with him :) thank u for the price range . U look great!
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Shahriar Mabourakh was wonderful. He was very thourough with explaining all that would take place before, during, and after surgery. His work is so clean and precise which made me choose him over the other surgeon. He was very professional and his staff were very helpful in making me feel comfortable about my selections and the sizes for my BA. I went with a 380cc. They invited me to bring clothes in to try on to make sure I was happy with the size choice before I had the surgery. I have been VERY pleased with my results and my body feels and looks great! I would and have recommended Dr. Mabourakh to all who have asked and are interested in getting work done.