33yr Old, 4 Kids, Mommy Makeover Ready - Folsom, CA

I had been seeking ps since I had my last child in...

I had been seeking ps since I had my last child in 2007. I had the typical loose tummy skin and small deflated breasts from breast feeding all four of my kids. I am a very active person and have worked out hard core for years but could not lose the loose tummy skin. The opportunity arose and I sought opinions from a couple of Dr.s about having surgery. I asked each dr. what procedures they'd recommend and their take on how they'd perform the surgeries. I was told by both that I'd be looking at a small tummy tuck, minor lipo for contouring, and a breast augmentation. I decided on my surgeon and had the procedures done the end of Feb. I am 3mo out and am so happy with my results. My body is healing perfectly, his cuts are so clean and narrow which makes the scaring very minimal and easily hidden. I feel so much better about my body and the areas that I had issues with. I am 3mo post surgery and life is great! Great PS experience!
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Shahriar Mabourakh was wonderful. He was very thourough with explaining all that would take place before, during, and after surgery. His work is so clean and precise which made me choose him over the other surgeon. He was very professional and his staff were very helpful in making me feel comfortable about my selections and the sizes for my BA. I went with a 380cc. They invited me to bring clothes in to try on to make sure I was happy with the size choice before I had the surgery. I have been VERY pleased with my results and my body feels and looks great! I would and have recommended Dr. Mabourakh to all who have asked and are interested in getting work done.

Can I ask you how much was your total procedures ? I'm planning to get a mommy make over also from dr. S :)
Prices differ for everyone. For me I only had a mini tummy tuck, and went with the saline implants. I think I also got a military discount for being an active military spouse. My total was $8900 for everything. He is a wonderful choice...I know you'll be very happy with his work if you do choose to have him do your procedures!! Best wishes to you!
Wow!! That's a great price! I can't wait for a consultation with him :) thank u for the price range . U look great!
Fab results! Thank you for sharing on RealSelf. How long after surgery were you back to your normal routine?
It was tough and I was in a lot of discomfort and pain and not sleeping much, so it took me about 3weeks or so to get back to some normal things. Took me a whole to drive again and to bend down to clean the house. It's strange finding out what your body can and can't handle after surgery. I still can't lift or hold heavy things yet so that's a bit limiting, otherwise I can do everything else like before. Thanks for your comment!!
You look amazing..... Did you have a mini tummy tuck or full one? I'll have my procedure done this coming friday with same Dr. and I am nervous!! I love how your scar looks.... Your boobs too LOL!!
In my case I didn't require a full tummy tuck which was very fortunate. So yes I had a mini. The recovery from the TT was tough, but so worth it! I was extremely nervous as well. They have me meds to calm me down before the procedures, that was helpful! Thank you for your compliments :) good luck on your up coming surgery...I'm sure you'll be enjoying your new look in no time!!
You look amazing! I am almost two weeks post op and hope to look half that good!
Thank you for your comments :) it takes time... I'm still healing and have discomfort at times! I'm sure you'll be enjoying your results more and more as time goes on!