Mini Tummy Tuck with Muscle Repair and Lipo - Flower Mound, TX

I have been wanting to get my stomach fixed ever...

I have been wanting to get my stomach fixed ever since my second baby came out. I hate surgery and anesthesia so I was a hot mess! I interviewed 3 doctors and chose Dr. Sanderson and so glad I did. Had surgery on Thursday and came home same day. Today is day 3 and I haven't taken a pain pill all day. I have had 2 C sections and I would say this is easier. The part that hurts the most is where he lipo suctioned my flanks!

5 days post op Doctor visit

Went to see Dr. Sanderson today and he was super pleased so far! I have to say I was relieved that my drain came out. It honestly is the worst part of the whole procedure for me. I only had one and am glad I did, but so glad it is out! Here are some updated pics.

Day 2 photo

Here is a picture with the binder off on Day 2.
Hello! I'm having the exact same things done as you did in 1 week. Tell me about the pain you experienced and which positions were most comfy to sleep in? I'm so scared of the amount of pain I could be in after and I also don't own a recliner either. Thanks for the info!
Honestly the pain was ok. I expected MUCH worse. I only took pain pills the day of surgery and one day later and never took anything else. More sore than anything. The most annoying was the drain. Sleep I just propped my head up and put a pillow under my knees, so like sitting in a beach chair but not uncomfortable at all. Good luck!
Did you have a full muscle repair or just lower? Enjoy your new body!

Week 2 Post Op

Went in today for my 2 week post op. They took off their steri strip and honestly I think the scar looks really good for 2 weeks out. He told me to continue to wear my binder 24 hours a day. I am still swollen and slightly bruised. One thing I would say to expect is the weird nerve feeling when someone touches your stomach. Kind of gives me goosebumps and not a fan of someone touching my stomach yet as I am sure the nerve endings are healing. I go back in a week to start scar therapy Embrace.

As far as the past week I have been great! Doing my normal activities. No pain. I am sleeping fine and can lay on my side which is nice. Looking forward to taking a bath!
Do u have any before pics u could post? I'm hoping to have the same surgery.
Yes I will post.

Before Photos

Your post helped me so much. I had a mini tuck with full muscle repair, I was a little out of it my first day but after that I felt normal just a little sore from the lipo and upper region. Maybe it's because I had a c section before. I took nothing but Motrin after the first day or two. Thank you for making me feel normal
How are u feeling?
Perfect! Like I never had surgery. :)
Dr. Sanderson

Dr Sanderson is awesome! Not enough good words about him. He has a really caring, compassionate, gently nature and that is why I chose him after seeing several doctors. He is young and vibrant and so is his office and really loved his nurse Jana. You will not be disappointed!