Ronda's 2010 Bodywork - Florida

Once the decision was made and the was date set, I...

Once the decision was made and the was date set, I waited with eager anticipation of finally having the hanging skin on my stomach removed, these 20 year old implants (which were now causing pain) replaced, along with some Vasor lipo of the hips, come to fruition.

I did not enter into this lightly. I even felt/feel guilt about spending this money on..well just me. But, it was time, time for me. I have been working very hard this past year to get myself fit...and I did. I worked out often, started out with Wii Fit, then Biggest Loser, then P90 and finally P90X. I had made a lot of progress..except for my stomach. Nothing I was doing was helping that. 300-400 sit ups per day. Sure, my stomach muscles were working as hard as they could but the fact that there were 3 pregnancies which produced one child over 10 pounds and 2 more over 9 pounds each took its toll.

I could hide this with just the right clothes, but each time my clothes came off, there was that feeling.

Photo Update

Dothan Plastic Surgeon

I did quite a bit of research on my own before picking Dr. B and his staff. I had a clear picture of what I wanted and reasonable expectations of the outcome. I made sure I had help at home and someone to take me to follow-up appointments, which by the way were 2 hours away. The entire staff at Dr. B's were just wonderful. The hospital, which was Flowers Hospital, in Dothan, Alabama, were just as wonderful. Dr. B told me my surgery would be 5 hours long..well, in my case, there was a problem when he opened my chest...BOTH implant were ruptured and goo filled my chest. My surgery ended up being 9 hours long..but what a wonderful job he did. I had no idea that had ruptured and the 4 week old mammogram did not reflect a rupture, either. It took us all by surprise.