Ronda's 2010 Bodywork - Florida

Once the decision was made and the was date set, I...

Once the decision was made and the was date set, I waited with eager anticipation of finally having the hanging skin on my stomach removed, these 20 year old implants (which were now causing pain) replaced, along with some Vasor lipo of the hips, come to fruition.

I did not enter into this lightly. I even felt/feel guilt about spending this money on..well just me. But, it was time, time for me. I have been working very hard this past year to get myself fit...and I did. I worked out often, started out with Wii Fit, then Biggest Loser, then P90 and finally P90X. I had made a lot of progress..except for my stomach. Nothing I was doing was helping that. 300-400 sit ups per day. Sure, my stomach muscles were working as hard as they could but the fact that there were 3 pregnancies which produced one child over 10 pounds and 2 more over 9 pounds each took its toll.

I could hide this with just the right clothes, but each time my clothes came off, there was that feeling.

Photo Update

Dothan Plastic Surgeon

I did quite a bit of research on my own before picking Dr. B and his staff. I had a clear picture of what I wanted and reasonable expectations of the outcome. I made sure I had help at home and someone to take me to follow-up appointments, which by the way were 2 hours away. The entire staff at Dr. B's were just wonderful. The hospital, which was Flowers Hospital, in Dothan, Alabama, were just as wonderful. Dr. B told me my surgery would be 5 hours long..well, in my case, there was a problem when he opened my chest...BOTH implant were ruptured and goo filled my chest. My surgery ended up being 9 hours long..but what a wonderful job he did. I had no idea that had ruptured and the 4 week old mammogram did not reflect a rupture, either. It took us all by surprise.

you look FANTASTIC!!
Thank you. I'm delighted. I run/powerwalk about 10-15 miles per week. I plan on keeping things tight.

Oh my that is one sexy tummy!!!
I am so very happy.
Wow!!!! You look awesome! I know you are VERY proud of that new body!
I am so thankful for the talents of my surgeon.
Couldn't be happier.

Your tummy and breasts look wonderful!!
I think he did a wonderful job. Now it's time to get back into the swing of things. I still have days where it's hard to stand up straight...but at 3 weeks out, I suppose that's not bad.

Looking forward to warm weather again. Can't wait to get into my kayak on the river, wearing a swimsuit where my stomach doesn't have to be hidded because of "overhang."

Yes that is normal for three weeks...you are doing awesome!

I was over joyed once I was minus the double muffin top!

I can just see you now flying down the river with the hot new body!!  :)
I can't wait!!!

All sounds great!  I can't wait to see your new pics.
Indeed the torture device is now more tolerable. Dr. Baker told me that I could take the compression garment off for about 1-2 hrs per day now, if I choose. How ironic that I don't want to take it off. I do unhook the top hook to relieve the tightness there, but that's about it. My swelling is going down nicely and the incision, I believe, is beautiful...it is healing so quickly. I do have current pics and will post later today.

Hello,

Lookin good!  Your tummy will all smooth out and be flat as a pancake once the swelling goes down.  You have one of those perfect hour glass shapes :)

I am glad you are doing well and on the mend.  Sorry about the tight torture device of a garment...UGH!  As the swelling goes down I am sure that will feel less and less tight.
A flat tummy is certainly what I was looking for. I can see changes every day. The only exception, is the tightness of this garment. I am looking forward to a bit more breathing room.
Thank you for the kind words.

How are you doing?  Is the breathing any easier...or should I say the torture device and better??

I'm so glad you were able to get this done. Big babies can destroy your abs (I know from first-hand experience). You're looking really good. Can't wait to see more as you heal!

Thanks for the support.
Will post more pics along the way.