Tummy Tuck Finally - Florida, FL

In one week I will be having my tummy tuck/ muscle...

In one week I will be having my tummy tuck/ muscle repair. I had my first child when I was 15 and was ashamed to show my stomach because of ugly stretch marks and deformed belly button. I've had 3 more children since then which include a set of twins so my stomach is ugly and im very insecure about the way it looks. I am 37 and I've finally decided to do something for me. I have second thoughts at times but I've already made my deposit so there's no turning back now.

I made it through the surgery, I keep falling...

I made it through the surgery, I keep falling asleep bc of the Percocet . I'm sore but not as bad I thought it would be, the c-section was worse although I may still be too highly medicated to tell! I have one drain which isn't filling up with a lot so I guess that's good news. My kids are so worried, my sick year old just asked me if I thought that I was gonna die! Lol

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!!! I cooked...

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!!! I cooked Thanksgiving Dinner although it took a little longer because I'm moving slow but it turned out great! I'm feeling good. I'm going back to work on Monday and I am prepared for ALL the questions and people trying to look at my belly. I am so happy I did this. I still have swelling but my belly is flatter than its ever been. OMG I just sneezed for the first time and all I can say is "wow" that hurt.
My birthday is in Feb and I am going to buy the sexiest outfit I can find:) Did I mention how happy I am!
Sofia Kirk

I found Dr Kirk in a Mint Magazine ad, didn't know anything about her just took a chance and I'm glad I did.

I pray that you get the results you want.Don't give up.
I went for my post op today and of course I was freaked out by the time I left. I also registered at the hospital today. My husband is so supportive and also nervous about me being put under. The only reason he is letting me go through with this is because I have a hernia which is very painful and he wants me to get that fixed. He's been there through the whole process. Now I'm getting restless, doing things to stay busy to keep my mind off of it. My surgery is Wednesday the 14th at 6:30 am. Hopefully I'll be so sleepy that I won't even think about the surgery.
Good luck on your surgery day. You will be very happy. Keep us posted!!
Mine is on Nov 19, so I'm right behind you! I'm so excited for the both of us- its going to be worth it!! Whatever pain or difficulties we may face, we have sacrificed our bodies for our children and we deserve to be on the flat side. :)
Going to my first post op today. I actually feel better than yesterday. I can get up without help and walking more.still not standing up straight but more than yesterday. I slept on my recliner and it wasn't that bad. My husband is taking such good care of me, he slept on the couch last night too. I can't wait to see what's underneath !