Buttock Lift Disaster - Florida

I had a buttock/thigh lift initially performed in...

I had a buttock/thigh lift initially performed in late 2010 in the North Florida area. As you can see from the pictures, it was a less than favorable experience. It is still unclear to me how a triangular-shaped rh glute was achieved. Two more staged, corrective procedures & $30,000 later (with a new surgeon), I can now say I am very happy with the results. I have learned a valuable lesson...believe completely in your instincts. Run, if they say run. Not all surgeons can do it all...in fact, few can. Clearly, this surgeon was out of his element. If he was uncomfortable performing this procedure, the right thing to do would have been that of referring me elsewhere. Period. Initial cost @ approximately $6,000.00...revisional costs @ approximately $25,000.00.

I had a buttock/thigh lift initially with Dr. Ben...

I had a buttock/thigh lift initially with Dr. Ben Kirbo. It was a less than favorable experience. It is still unclear to me how a triangular-shaped rh glute was achieved. Two more staged, corrective procedures & $30,000 later (with a new surgeon), I can now say I am very happy with the results. I have learned a valuable lesson...believe completely in your instincts. Run, if they say run. Not all surgeons can do it all...in fact, few can. This surgeon was out of his element. If he was uncomfortable performing this procedure, the right thing to do would have been that of referring me elsewhere. Period. Initial cost @ approximately $6,000.00...revisional costs @ approximately $25,000.00.
I will be have my surgery one week from today. keep me in your prayers. God Bless Evie
Also I fell you are a very brave lady to tell us the truth about this Dr. I thank God for you. God Bless Evie
I am so sorry that this happen to you, but I do thank you for sharing this with us. A person would think the Dr. would have enough respect for you and himself to referred you to a experienced surgeon that knew how to preform with knowledge a butt lift. Looks like to me that Dr would of had to pay for your correction or sued. I am thankful you have finally have your nice butt lift now. God Bless Evie
Tallahassee Plastic Surgeon

This was a horrible experience that has taken almost 2 years to fully repair.