I'm Bringing Sexy Back - Bay Harbor, FL

Was not happy wit prior work I had done so I went...

Was not happy wit prior work I had done so I went to consult discussed what I wanted and today I am one day post op even with the swelling I can see a dramatic change. great lipo job to full stomach,full back and inner thighs with bbl.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Pictures are so helpful vs only words
Pictures
Pleeeese post pics. Thanks
Hello! Lets see photos! Glad to hear you are happy with your results!
Glad 2 hear ur happy w/ur results. How many cc's did u end up getting? Who were sum of ur wish pics of?
Thank you everyone for the well wishes sorry I have not been on here my recovery has been a piece of cake no pain or nothing at first just feeling weak and cold but now back to normal sorry my husband wont allow me to post pictures but when I tell you I am so sexy now no waist no stomach with a stripper booty!lol It will be a month on Nov 19th and this body is banging I can not thank Dr. Salzhauer enough for how he has changed my life. I didnt ask what kind of lipo was used but whatever it was it worked!
congrats...hope you post pictures of the new you:)
Hope you have a fast successful recovery. Was your BBL done by someone else? Did Dr. Salzhauer lipo'd the same areas you had previously lipo'd? If YES, did he use vaser lipo on those areas? Thanks!
Wishing you a speedy recovery and great result!
congratulations can you post some before and after pics?

Congrats on your surgery! How's your recovery going?