Great Thing but Dont Think Ur Going to Be Sitting for a While - Florida

Went to Fl for Brazilian Butt lift secondary to...

Went to Fl for Brazilian Butt lift secondary to cost any were else . Im from Conneticut so not only would the cost here be CRAZy . but the surgons don't do them often like the ones in FL. people in FL are in bathing suits and in to thier bodys a lot more ( just my opionon).

i went to FL on Thursday had surgery on sat went home on monday did not go back to work til weds the swelling the the worst part my butt was hard like a basket ball and i did'nt feel comfortable for like 3 weeks but i was able to get a round and work if u sit around dont even do it..its been 8 months and im very happy with my results did notice i do have one check a little bigger than the other BUT that could just be the way my body absorbed the fat planted but be aware that it can happen . the lipo was fine but make sure u massage !!!! so u dont get bumps and dimples . braking up and lumps with ur fingers

Can yu give a little more info on the surgeon I would like to look him up

I would love to se some before and after pics. I live in the Orlando area and it's more convinient if I can find a doctor close to home :)

Can I receive an email or pics through phone as well! I'm thinking of Doug this within the next month.
yup and i think they are having a sale now 3700 check the website
Hi hun is this all you paid $ 4200????
i have the pics in my phone any one want me to send them to them send me your phone number no funny stuff
hey do you still have the pics in your phone? how can I send you my # privately? I'm in Orlando but I'm willing to drive to Miami for the procedure! Thanks in advance!
HI LATINAMAGIC i'M IN FL.CAN YO SEND ME PICTURES THRU PRIVATE MAIL ...THANKS DOLL
Latina i would like to see ur photo and SSN ur's too. I think I gonna use SSN Doctor since I like his pictures the best the the price is amazing. My email is lovebdarknsweet@yahoo.com Thanks guys, I saving up now and can't wait to show u guy my new body. Hopefully in 6-8mths fom now
awesome bam..you are gonna soooo love your new booty!...
Anyone considering the BBL, I would also strongly recommend Dr. Tachmes in Miami Beach....I had mine done about 3 days ago...Latina is right...dont plan on sitting comfortably for a bit...Dr. T is very very skillful and meticulous and very upfront about your expectations...my body looks fantastic...!...
SSN do you have any post pics of your surgery? If so can you send them to me? I'm looking for a great PS and wouldn't mind going to Miami for the procedure...I'm in Orlando!
hey do you think you can send me some pics? I'm considering getting my butt done mine is as flat as a wall. And the price you got is just too good to be true but when i visited his website he has no pics of butt lifts. I would really appreciate it if you can send me some pics of your surgery
500
HI Latina, how many cc's did you have in each cheek?...and hope all is well
i have pis so id any one want to see them email me thanks
can u sent before and after pics. i used these dr before for a brest red.
hello im really interested in seeing your pics email tee1016@ymail.com thanks
I have been researching a few surgeres for a while now.. I am close to getting my tax returns in about 5 days and I am excited but a little nervous. I have 2 kids so I about to have a tummy tuck and a breast lift with aug. Im in florida but I have decided to go to stax. The total cost of my surgeries are 12000 and that includes lipo around the back and sides.. I also want to do a brazilian butt lift. lol It seems like so much and I really dont need the surgery but I really want it.
Pinkalicious....are you doing all of these at the same time?
My dr was Dr ALEXADER at south Florida center for cosmetic sergery

Whos your doctor in fl??? send me an email

hey who was your doctor in Florida??? Do you have any scars? I would LOVE the doctors info as well!!! thnx :)
Where and who was your doctor?
Hey Latinamagic, I'm considering having that same prcesure done and I'm in Florida so can you please give me your Dr.'s information.
Thanks