What to Expect...through a Man View, June11th

Im a MAN and my initial thought of getting the...

Im a MAN and my initial thought of getting the BBL, was not so goo. I had many fears like, will i look like a woman, will my butt be tooo too big making it all noticeable. I want the lift for serveral reason, i like to fit jeans naturally without a belt, ad everyone loves a nice big bubble butt.. Anywho im scheduled for JuNE 19 ILL BE DRIVING DOWN from orlando (3hr) dr. Any advise on the cheapest CHEAPEST CHEAPEST hotel or if someone want to share a real. Let me know. Thanks.

Ummm did you get the surgery? Please let us know!
Soooo!!! How did it go!!!?? Hope all is well.

Hi Kent, just wondering how your surgery went and if you're happy with your results! Would love an update.

Good luck and congratulations on everything.
peanut butter, ranch & cheese on everything. LOL
Surgery been moved up to June 11th! Cant wait. 17 more days!!!!!!! imma be a bubble butt brotha.
Do you ladies have any advice on how to gain weight faster and to keep it on. Its so hard for me to gain weight and when i do gain it its so quick to melt off and for this particular situation thats not good, so any advice?
good luck to you keep us posted :}
Good for you
YEAH! Good for you, be brave and tell us all about it. Best luck and wishes!

Hey everyone,

Some of you may be interested in a live web chat we're having on Wednesday, June 6th, 2012 at 5:15 - 6pm PST.

You will have the chance to ask any questions you may have and get feedback immediately. This is a great chance to get all your BBL questions answered in real time by an expert doctor!

You can register for the webinar using this link: http://bit.ly/realselfbuttlifts once registered you will also be entered into a prize draw to win a CLARO IPL acne treatment device.

I hope to see some of you there!

Kirsty

I hope u get exactly what you want!! ;)
I hope so, my lady. I hope so.
hi there,do you mind sharing the motel 6 address and phone #.

Link to Motel 6 details.

Hi there, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. You're only our second male BBL on RealSelf, so I'm sure you'll be getting lots of attention! Please keep us updated on your progress.

Awesome! I will keep you guys posted.
Congrats on your decision....
Thank you. It wasnt even a hard decision to make. This booty is a nessicity.