Active FX --- 41 Years Old from Leesburg Fl

Hi, I am a 41 years old woman, a mother of 2. I...

Hi, I am a 41 years old woman, a mother of 2. I decided to have the Active FX done on my face, having dark spots and blemish on the side of my face which I hated. Being in my teens and twenties I never had this before, my skin was flawless but with life stress and getting older it appear really dark, not even make-up would cover it up. So I decided to take matters into my own hands and seek the help of modern medical technology. I had my first consultation with Dr B, he explained the procedure and the potential results. I was a little skeptical, this being my face and having Laser done, I decided to take my chances.

On August 5th after work I went into the office in which I was greeted by Dr B and one of his staff member, he took me to the back, he prep me and explained the process, then he started, it was just as how he described painless, he even provided me with a cold compressor machine to use at home for the swelling. The only thing after the procedure my face felt like it was fire but after I use the cold compression on it, it was fine. next day morning I had very little to no swelling.

On day two, I was still red and looked burnt on day three my skin started to peel and my skin looked so much better. I think I am going to be happy with the end results.

Today is Day 5, most of the skin has peeled away,...

Today is Day 5, most of the skin has peeled away, seeing a vast difference in my skin, it is healing really nice...see pics

Dr Larry Blevins Mesos Cosmetic

He was very accomodating with my schedule, very thorough and took his time also his staff was great

Thanks so much for the info that he does eyes! I am going to make an appointment - you look absolutely fantastic!
Thanks for sharing your pics. I am going in for the same procedure in a week's time and have similar colouring. Seeing your results helps a lot. Your skin looks amazing in the 'after' shot by the way.
Did this doctor offer to do your upper and lower eyelids? I live in the same area as you, and want my eyelids done, so that is why I am asking.

I had the activefx done on both my upper and lower lids and the results are just fantastic. The eye area took a longer time to heal but the results are more than worth it.

Sorry for the late response, Yes, he did offer to do the upper and lower of my eyes which he did and made a big difference.
Thanks so much for sharing. So few members do this and it is sooooooooooooooooo helpful. Please submit more photos at 3 months as well. Your efforts are appreciated
Why Thank you, Yes I wanted to share this experience with everyone in the right way, so they can actually see from start to finish. I am already happy with the results although I am still going through the healing process. But you can see the vast difference in my skin, the color, the texture, it doesn't have that dull look to it, it looked rejuvenated!!! I will keep posting pics.