Finally Had Restylane After 3 Yrs of Getting my Nerve Up to Do This - Florida

I was SCARED TO DEATH. I researched my cosmetic...

I was SCARED TO DEATH. I researched my cosmetic surgeon for 3 yrs prior to getting this procedure done.

I did NOT do the dental block. I had the nurse apply the topical numbing cream which did an excellent job.

I am VERY HAPPY with the outcome and I can see I will be hooked on this. As evidence of my results, I know my surgeon is very experienced with the proper injection techniques, as everything came out just the way I wanted it to. There was no pain. Just discomfort, but bearable. I am VERY HAPPY.

What area(s) did you have done?
I had around the mouth and lips done.
WOW, you had your lips done without a dental block? That must've hurt. I'm glad you had a positive experience. I went to a board certified plastic surgeon, and still had a bad experience. When you say you researched and did your homework, can you be more specific? I want to follow in your footsteps and learn so that it doesn't happen to me again!

Not sure how well Restylane works. In one year,...

Not sure how well Restylane works. In one year, (from 12-2009 to 12-2010, I've spent $3200 for Restylane injections in small areas on my lips. Restylane looks great when I've just had the injections, but they only last less than 3 months.

So why did you rate it as "Not Worth it" then? that's the problem with these ratings. So much garbage.

visible lumps and bumps

I'm still having restylane, but cannot understand why I have lumps and bumps from the shots. You see people on TV that have these shots and no signs of lumps and bumps. Very disheartening
hi , im 29 years old , and i want to make restylane injection under my eyes become of the dark circles .. is there any side effect for that on my age ??? plz hel me im very scary
Still getting the Restylane every three months, and still experiencing the lumps and bumps. I am thinking of trying another Dr because not sure if the lumps and bumps are a result of improper injection technique.
I still don't think Restylane is worth it. I've been spending thousands for 2 years now, and have problems with lumps and bumps around the lips. Everyone has different outcomes so each person will rate differently.
Lakeland Facial Plastic Surgeon