Breast Reduction Surgery - Florence, SC

I had my breast reduction done four weeks ago. I...

I had my breast reduction done four weeks ago. I was really nervous when going into the hospital. I tried backing out five times while there. I'm really glad that i didn't because I am really happy with my results. I needed the surgery due to my back, shoulder and neck pain, and it was paid for by my insurance which is good. I was a 32dd before, and am now a small c. The healing process was good for me, i only had one problem with my incision site, but that actually healed the next day. I didn't encounter any other problems except for being sick a week after. So i was pretty much in bed 24/7, but im sure that had nothing to do with the surgery. All is healing well, and with any luck, when i se my doctor tomorrow, he'll give me the go ahead for exercising. Really can not wait to start running.

Still happy

It's been almost two months since I've had my surgery, and I'm still so very happy that I had it done. My boobs are a little itchy, but I think it might be because I'm using mederma for my scars. I've heeled completely on the outside, and there's still a bit of lumpiness underneath my breast. I've also noticed that my left boob is slightly bigger ( or a half cup bigger) than my right boob. Which it was pre op so I guess that's ok.
Florence Plastic Surgeon

You look fantastic. I had lumps underneath my breasts as well and my surgeon recommended massaging them daily using the palm of my hand. They went away a couple of weeks later. Also, my right breast was a cup size smaller than my right but at month three they evened themselves out.
you look great, and really happy. Wonderful shape and size.
Congrats on a successful surgery. I'm confused why your profile says you paid $7k if your insurance covered it.
Oh sorry about that. It's how much it cost, I only had to pay 203.40
You look great! Well done. The smile says a lot!
Thank you! I feel great as well, no more back pain :)
Hi everyone, just wanted ask for suggestions for post op bras that are supportive but not too tight. It's now my 5 day after and haven't found one that works right. Any help would be so appreciated.
The genie bras are very comfy and you can pull them up from the bottom...it also has a large band..so it does not cut into your horizontal incision...can find at target or Wal-Mart...