Breast Reduction Surgery - Florence, SC

I had my breast reduction done four weeks ago. I...

I had my breast reduction done four weeks ago. I was really nervous when going into the hospital. I tried backing out five times while there. I'm really glad that i didn't because I am really happy with my results. I needed the surgery due to my back, shoulder and neck pain, and it was paid for by my insurance which is good. I was a 32dd before, and am now a small c. The healing process was good for me, i only had one problem with my incision site, but that actually healed the next day. I didn't encounter any other problems except for being sick a week after. So i was pretty much in bed 24/7, but im sure that had nothing to do with the surgery. All is healing well, and with any luck, when i se my doctor tomorrow, he'll give me the go ahead for exercising. Really can not wait to start running.
Congrats on a successful surgery. I'm confused why your profile says you paid $7k if your insurance covered it.
Oh sorry about that. It's how much it cost, I only had to pay 203.40
You look great! Well done. The smile says a lot!

Still happy

It's been almost two months since I've had my surgery, and I'm still so very happy that I had it done. My boobs are a little itchy, but I think it might be because I'm using mederma for my scars. I've heeled completely on the outside, and there's still a bit of lumpiness underneath my breast. I've also noticed that my left boob is slightly bigger ( or a half cup bigger) than my right boob. Which it was pre op so I guess that's ok.
You look fantastic. I had lumps underneath my breasts as well and my surgeon recommended massaging them daily using the palm of my hand. They went away a couple of weeks later. Also, my right breast was a cup size smaller than my right but at month three they evened themselves out.
you look great, and really happy. Wonderful shape and size.
Florence Plastic Surgeon