Breast Reduction Surgery - Florence, SC

I had my breast reduction done four weeks ago. I...

I had my breast reduction done four weeks ago. I was really nervous when going into the hospital. I tried backing out five times while there. I'm really glad that i didn't because I am really happy with my results. I needed the surgery due to my back, shoulder and neck pain, and it was paid for by my insurance which is good. I was a 32dd before, and am now a small c. The healing process was good for me, i only had one problem with my incision site, but that actually healed the next day. I didn't encounter any other problems except for being sick a week after. So i was pretty much in bed 24/7, but im sure that had nothing to do with the surgery. All is healing well, and with any luck, when i se my doctor tomorrow, he'll give me the go ahead for exercising. Really can not wait to start running.

Still happy

It's been almost two months since I've had my surgery, and I'm still so very happy that I had it done. My boobs are a little itchy, but I think it might be because I'm using mederma for my scars. I've heeled completely on the outside, and there's still a bit of lumpiness underneath my breast. I've also noticed that my left boob is slightly bigger ( or a half cup bigger) than my right boob. Which it was pre op so I guess that's ok.
Florence Plastic Surgeon