Fat Transfer from Stomach and Love Handles to Bottom - Flint, MI

So I have been saving and wanting to get this fat...

So I have been saving and wanting to get this fat transferred from my stomach and love handles into my bottom. I don't really know where to go around here. I have read a lot of reviews from people and I am stuck on getting this done. I just don't know where to go. So far it seems people who are unsatisfied didn't get enough cc's put in or didn't go to a good doctor or half of the butt they paid for disappeared. How do I know I wont have that happen? What are some good questions to ask a doctor?

Someone recommended a doctor named Rick Smith in Lansing. I called and they gave me a quote of $4500.00. At first I thought that was a little cheap and we get what we pay for but when I look at everyone's price and how they felt after, that doesn't seem to be the case. I have less than a month to find someone. I want this done in between quarters at school. Even if I don't hear from anyone I do plan to get consultations from a few doctors and hopefully I find someone. When I get this done, I will post pics. Thanks!

He was really nice and actually did more than he...

He was really nice and actually did more than he quoted me for. He was only going to do my upper and lower abdomen, hips, and flanks. He did all that and my back and thighs. Very nice and professional.

Lansing Plastic Surgeon

Where do you see the before and after selfies?
How do u finance liposuction? Or surgery period? Also are u satisfied with your results? I want to get this done as well but am very nervous it will not last long or be uneven! I have only one child and want more, so am not sure if i should wait or not.
I went to my credit union and the care credit too, their rates are high though
did u get lumping after the lipo?
its amazing Savannah how your butt looks sooo much bigger now (3 months later) vs your 12 and 2 1/2 month pics...just soo amazing...cuz i swear everyday I look at mine which is 13 days post op...looks like its shrinking?..or is it me...man!!! how many cc's did you have put in?...
I always forget to ask how many. lol Yours probably appears as it's shrinking because the area above your butt is swollen. When that goes down it'll appear bigger. My doc said that was going to be swollen longer than anything else.
yeah...mine mentioned it too...that it will take a bit for swelling to go down...so i will sit tight and try to be patient..lol
lol
Now to get rid of stretch marks from babies lol
yes I agree, any change for the better is good for me.
I put some new pics up since it's almost been 3 months.
OMG Savannah...Shut up!!..Your booty looks fantastic!!!...shoot i would take that!...ahhh soo jealous!!! you go girl!
I just looked at your photos. Where's the fat they pulled from you lol? Looks fantastic!
OK!!!..lol...my PS warned me i didnt have anything to pull from ...but at this point..I told him to suck whatever you can...which of course...wasnt much...so my change is moderate...but i'd take that!!!..lol...oh and I hear yah about stretch marks...Kids..gotta love em!...but you really look great Savannah!
Thanks! I just bought P90X and I'm going to try that for tightening up these areas. lol My friend swears by it.
yes...in fact any weight training will do your body wonders..i mean..you will lose inches...!!! i swear by weight training...that paired with watching daily calorie and a little cardio...but you are off to a great start..!! enjoy!!!
i think most of us have very grand expectations sometimes..how i look at it is any change great or small is worth it so long as its a change for the better..savannah you look perfect!..lansing...good luck and keep us posted...its hard i think for moderatly smaller women to achieve grand results...our metabolism just doesnt like to hold on to too much fat it seems...the greatest changes you can expect with any bbl..are great curves\contouring...that alone can make a huge difference!
I agree. I really thought I had a lot of fat to be transferred but was told I didn't. I had a pic of what I wanted and showed him. He said he could get me 3/4 of that. I appreciated his honesty. It ended up being smaller than what he said he could get but it's fuller and as you mentioned, the curves and having no love handles is GREAT! lol
did he give you anything to relax you before putting you under? cause im so scared of that. I looked at his online pics of fat transfer and the butts looked better but not big and plump. lol, im going to tell him to put alot and i want a big plump butt!! :) I have alot in my flanks i think he can get alot out. I hope!
Yeah he gave me something to relax me because I was very nervous. It was in a pill form. I think I mentioned before that they took me to the surgery room and washed me down. They had me sit on the table and put one arm in this strap and the next thing I know is that I woke up and it was over with. I as shaking really bad and tried to get up right away and felt the pain. It was horrible because I'm 45 minutes away. After a nap I felt A LOT better.
oh man..yeah...that shaking after surgery is a mug...no fun...:0(...
YES! lol I forgot what they called it but it was horrible and you can't control it.
whats a banana roll? wellllll I finally SCHEDULED!!! omg im scared, but i want this done soo bad if i dont do it i will always wish i did it:) im scheduled for april 26th cause im moving. i really hope he does enough fat transfer in my butt!
lmfao The roll under my butt. Ya!It's so painful right after, but I was up taking pics 6 hours after. It really hurts when you try to lay down and get to a comfortable position for about 2 weeks and then it gets better. I was walking around the next day. Slowly, but I was walking. Eat a bunch of big macs so you can put on some fat lol. That's what I tried to do. Eat a lot because most of my butt disappeared.
did he tell you how many cc's he put in?