Fat Transfer from Stomach and Love Handles to Bottom - Flint, MI

So I have been saving and wanting to get this fat...

So I have been saving and wanting to get this fat transferred from my stomach and love handles into my bottom. I don't really know where to go around here. I have read a lot of reviews from people and I am stuck on getting this done. I just don't know where to go. So far it seems people who are unsatisfied didn't get enough cc's put in or didn't go to a good doctor or half of the butt they paid for disappeared. How do I know I wont have that happen? What are some good questions to ask a doctor?

Someone recommended a doctor named Rick Smith in Lansing. I called and they gave me a quote of $4500.00. At first I thought that was a little cheap and we get what we pay for but when I look at everyone's price and how they felt after, that doesn't seem to be the case. I have less than a month to find someone. I want this done in between quarters at school. Even if I don't hear from anyone I do plan to get consultations from a few doctors and hopefully I find someone. When I get this done, I will post pics. Thanks!

Well body still feels a little sore. It does feel a lot better. My stomach is starting to look normal. It's becoming more flat. Right above my butt is still a bit swollen. Just bought some of the scar fading cream and hoping that will work to reduce these tiny scars and my big one where I had the tummy tuck. I will be posting more pics soon.
just wondering how things are going for you
wow your pics are great!!!!! I see a big difference! your butt looks really good It looks smaller than the first pics but it looks like it distributed all around it looks really natural and full!

He was really nice and actually did more than he...

He was really nice and actually did more than he quoted me for. He was only going to do my upper and lower abdomen, hips, and flanks. He did all that and my back and thighs. Very nice and professional.

its amazing Savannah how your butt looks sooo much bigger now (3 months later) vs your 12 and 2 1/2 month pics...just soo amazing...cuz i swear everyday I look at mine which is 13 days post op...looks like its shrinking?..or is it me...man!!! how many cc's did you have put in?...
I always forget to ask how many. lol Yours probably appears as it's shrinking because the area above your butt is swollen. When that goes down it'll appear bigger. My doc said that was going to be swollen longer than anything else.
yeah...mine mentioned it too...that it will take a bit for swelling to go down...so i will sit tight and try to be patient..lol

Where do you see the before and after selfies?
How do u finance liposuction? Or surgery period? Also are u satisfied with your results? I want to get this done as well but am very nervous it will not last long or be uneven! I have only one child and want more, so am not sure if i should wait or not.
I went to my credit union and the care credit too, their rates are high though
Lansing Plastic Surgeon