Just Short of Miraculous!

Let me start by saying that I am pretty skeptical...

Let me start by saying that I am pretty skeptical about this kind of stuff- especially when a twenty-something year old tells me that I can potentially lose nearly 1/2 my kangaroo pouch fat with just 1 1 hour treatment- and no diet or exercise required. We did 1 large on the lower center of my stomach- it was definitely intense at first, but about 10-15 minutes later it was easier to relax. After they took the vacuum off me it looked so gross- red & frozen- but it was totally numb. I was sensitive to touch for a couple of days & was also quite swollen. No tight shirts for about 7-10 days because I looked fatter (yikes!). Even after the swelling went down, randomly the area would feel weird- itchy & prickly- not painful, but the kind of sensation that made me feel like it may really be working.
Skip to 4 weeks later and I could definitely see a difference! My super stubborn pouch had almost disappeared! I was a little shocked because they said it would take 8-12, but they said it's different for everyone. We just did my after pictures & they showed exactly what I had hoped for. I'm going back for my love handles this week & maybe even 1 more on my abs just to see how much I can lose! I will absolutely update with pictures of my ongoing progress!

Here's my before photo & a 2 month follow-up

As you can see- in the after photo I've been marked as to where I will hopefully soon be treating my abs/sides again. I haven't changed my diet or exercise routine either. The angles are slightly different, but the difference is still quite noticeable!

Here's a photo directly after my 2nd treatment on my love handles

I'm hoping this will give anybody curious a good idea of what can be expected as far as swelling right after a Coolsculpting session. I treated my love handles on 10/11/13 and the bruising didn't hurt like most bruises. It stayed swollen for about 10 days again which I was told is a little longer than normal, but still absolutely ok. The bruising was gone after about 7 days. Most of the numbness is gone now, so it took just under 1 month. And, yes I'm wearing the same pants- they said it would help my before & after pictures accuracy. Hope this helps!
SimplySkin Medspa

The staff really let me know exactly what to expect. I had no questions going in other than whether or not it would actually do anything.

Im jealous i am almost 6 weeks in and see no difference. I am wondering if it was done right or something that just doesn't work for me 1st time around. Super bummed. Hubby wont let me try again.
I'm just curious if they placed the applicator directly over your belly button?
Yes they did. The applicator was the biggest one & it sucked in all the fat above & below my belly button all at once. It got from the crease just below my ribs to just below the lower "pouch" kind of fat.
Good to know! I've been wondering if that was even possible. I want to have that done on my belly over the belly button. Does the thickness of the treated area prevent it from sucking it into the applicator? I'm a little worried that my belly is to thick to have the treatment directly over the belly button. Did they check you for a hernia before the treatment ?
I'm not sure about how much would be too much to treat. As for the hernia thing, no they didn't check. They assured me that the treatment only treats the fat because the vacuum isn't strong enough to pull in your muscles.
Looks great
Thanks for the detailed review. We don't often get to hear about those times when its a little 'itchy and prickly' but it makes sense. I'm keen to try it and have read so many mixed reviews. I guess results really do depend on so many issues, hopefully I'll have a great experience like you. Thanks again.
I did one 1-hour treatment in the same problem area, so your fantastic results give me hope.
Fantastic before and after!!! Congrats!
Wow, your photos look great. Congrats on such great results. My experience with the before and after so far is very similar to you. I have only been 7 days out though so no results yet. Still a little bloated looking but I know that will go down. I hope to have results like you. If this works, I may have love handles or back bra fat area done next.
sounds great! i am eager to hear an update and see pictures, if you have some before/after to share. thanks :)
yes do post you before after pics