Just Short of Miraculous!

Let me start by saying that I am pretty skeptical...

Let me start by saying that I am pretty skeptical about this kind of stuff- especially when a twenty-something year old tells me that I can potentially lose nearly 1/2 my kangaroo pouch fat with just 1 1 hour treatment- and no diet or exercise required. We did 1 large on the lower center of my stomach- it was definitely intense at first, but about 10-15 minutes later it was easier to relax. After they took the vacuum off me it looked so gross- red & frozen- but it was totally numb. I was sensitive to touch for a couple of days & was also quite swollen. No tight shirts for about 7-10 days because I looked fatter (yikes!). Even after the swelling went down, randomly the area would feel weird- itchy & prickly- not painful, but the kind of sensation that made me feel like it may really be working.
Skip to 4 weeks later and I could definitely see a difference! My super stubborn pouch had almost disappeared! I was a little shocked because they said it would take 8-12, but they said it's different for everyone. We just did my after pictures & they showed exactly what I had hoped for. I'm going back for my love handles this week & maybe even 1 more on my abs just to see how much I can lose! I will absolutely update with pictures of my ongoing progress!

Here's my before photo & a 2 month follow-up

As you can see- in the after photo I've been marked as to where I will hopefully soon be treating my abs/sides again. I haven't changed my diet or exercise routine either. The angles are slightly different, but the difference is still quite noticeable!

Here's a photo directly after my 2nd treatment on my love handles

I'm hoping this will give anybody curious a good idea of what can be expected as far as swelling right after a Coolsculpting session. I treated my love handles on 10/11/13 and the bruising didn't hurt like most bruises. It stayed swollen for about 10 days again which I was told is a little longer than normal, but still absolutely ok. The bruising was gone after about 7 days. Most of the numbness is gone now, so it took just under 1 month. And, yes I'm wearing the same pants- they said it would help my before & after pictures accuracy. Hope this helps!
SimplySkin Medspa

The staff really let me know exactly what to expect. I had no questions going in other than whether or not it would actually do anything.