Amazing Experience with Dr. Trimas - Fernandina Beach, FL

I haven't liked my nose, especially my profile,...

I haven't liked my nose, especially my profile, since high school. When I was introduced to Dr. Trimas I explained my specific concerns with the appearance of my nose, as well as recurrent sinus & breathing issues that I had been experiencing. Upon examination, he explained that my septum was extremely deviated. The insurance & billing department helped me by having part of my surgery covered by insurance. My procedure was performed on a Friday morning & I was back to work on Monday at 1pm. Dr. Trimas was conservative yet effective with my rhinoplasty; so much so that friends & family couldn't quite pinpoint what was different about me, but they complimented that I looked great!

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! Were there any recovery supplies you couldn't have lived without?

Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Trimas & the staff of Atlantic Surgery center took such great care of me. The nurses were amazing, the anesthesiologist was an actual doctor not a nurse anesthetist, and the surgery center was private & comfortable, & AAAHC certified. I felt so safe & comfortable. I would definitely suggest Dr. Trimas to anyone considering a rhinoplasty.