Great Job! - Fenton, MI

I had a 'turkey neck', jowels and deep lines and...

I had a 'turkey neck', jowels and deep lines and wrinkles in my face. In 1988 I was in a halo brace which left deep holes in my forehead. I had an mini lift, neck lift, laser treatment and the holes fixed. It was almost painless with a very short recovery time. Everyone there including the dr. were very professional and friendly

A halo brace! Holy cow! Well, you look fabulous and refreshed now! Were there any supplies you found especially helpful for recovery?

Hi Angie, Yes, ice packs for the first 24 hours: 20 on and 40 off and Aquaphor. I also washed my face with Dove soap 3 times a day and reapplied the Aquaphor. I mainly just followed my doctors orders, like you're supposed to! Thanks for the complement. It's nice to hear when you're 64 yrs. old.
It is also important to review ANY vitamin/supplements you take BEFORE you have your surgery. NO aspirin, vitamin E for a week before or after the surgery. They can cause bleeding and bruising.

FORGOT

Did I mention I'm 64 years old and feel terrific??
64, holy smoke i thought 40
And keep looking and feeling great! I'm happy for you....awesome....
Thank you, I feel great!
Fenton Dermatologist

Very professional, friendly and knew exactly what I wanted. He answered any concerns or questions that I had.