Smart Lipo before and after pictures

Well in the past year, I have lost 20 lbs on my...

Well in the past year, I have lost 20 lbs on my own and have been slowly changing my eating habits and exercise. I did however have some stubborn fat in the abdomen area that just wouldn't progress anymore. This led me to consider the smart lipo triplex. I did lots of research before and will post my progress for anyone out there that is considering. I had it on 5-3-13 (just 2 days ago). I am happy to answer any questions anyone may have. I will post frequently both for me to track my own progress, but for anyone considering this procedure.I did my upper anf lower abdomen and lower arms ( didn't really have a lot on lower arms but there was a little stubborn area as well).

Ok, now that realself approved my review, I am...

Ok, now that realself approved my review, I am adding photos. I reallly didn't want to do this but I figured I will be brave and post them if it might help people make a decision that might change their life for the better. Please keep in mind, you will be swollem and bruised for at LEAST two weeks ...with the two weed period being where you will be the most swollen, then your results start to get better and better (according to my Doctor). Even with that being said, I can see a significant difference already! Today is only the 4th day and I am posting pics of the very next day, and two days after. I will probably post now weeky. If anyone has questions, I am happy to answer any!

Today is May 12, 2013. Still occasionally sore at...

Today is May 12, 2013. Still occasionally sore at times. Nothing extra strength Tylonol can't handle. I wanted to post some pics, which I have done above described as "day 9 b4 and afters". I am still very swollen and under my arms hurt way more than my abdomen. I have to put deoderant on VERY slowly or it feels like a knife stabbing sensation for a quick moment. Very strange. I an itchy at the op sites which my doc said is good as that means its healing. Loving the results so far but hoping the swelling goes down soon so I can wear something other than elastkc waste skirts to work! lol.

Re-organizing pix

Ok so I took my pix down..I will be reorganizing and adding them back up soon...more to come!
Dr. Charles Powell

Excellent!

Cant wait for pics
I also had the smartlipo procedure done May 3 upper and lower stomach. I have pressure at my belly button every time I stand up. Is that normal?? I also still have a bit of pain in the lower stomach do you. My Doctor said it is normal.
I do still have pain but it's tolerable. My Dr. is great, he has been very thorough with all expectations. Pain will be normal for 2-3 weeks. Swelling for 2 weeks also. Can't wait to see full results! I know its early, but do you see any results yet?
yes, I have noticed results, but still very swollen. Like you said can't wait to see the full results. The pain is subsiding more and more each day. Very uncomfortable sleeping still. I look forward to a 2 piece this summer.
nice! will you be posting any pictures? My doc said during the 1st two weeks there may be some days that go back and forth in swelling and thats normal. were you told that also?