Fat to Breasts - Palo Alto, CA

It worked! The results were not like getting...

It worked! The results were not like getting implants, my breasts are not as full as they were b4 pregnancy & nursing but they look much much fuller. I'm really happy. I had the extra fat taken from my saddlebags, and banana rolls.

Dr. Daryl K. Hoffman

Dr. Daryl K. Hoffman
Los Gatos Plastic Surgeon

I gave only 2 stars for courtesy b/ c of an office staff member, not reflecting Dr. Hoffman. The results of the fat transfer to breasts were perfect. Exactly as I'd hoped for. The lipo worked well the results were good. I had the most prominent banana roll I'd ever seen so it took more than one surgery as Dr. Hoffman warned. But worth it. I have so much faith in Dr. Hoffman I had him do a final surgery of an areolar reduction & lift.

I am having fat transfer done using the Brava system after the first of the year. Did you use Brava or did your ps just do micro fat grafting alone? Do you have before and after pics with your results?
Hi Mixedfeelings . . How long has it been since your fat transfer and what kind of results did you get. Have they lasted?
hi, sorry to hear about the disappointing elements of your experience at this medical paractice, but i am glad that the
results were sataisfactory. are the results of fat transfer to the breast permanent? how much fat was moved and what did it cost? may be you can post some pictures. thanks...
I had this done & now my breasts are filled with cysts that are painful. There are everywhere. Several months after I started feeling lumps. It has been one year and the lumps have not gone away. I had an ultrasound & mammogram and there are too many. Everyones experience may vary but you should ask your doctor what percentage of patients develop cysts. I feel that this information was not properly disclosed. My once healthy breasts feel like I'm carring a bag of peas. They are painful. I regret ever doing this. The gain was only about 1/2 a cup size. Totally not worth the money, pain, suffering, and aftermath that anyone who feels your boob will get freaked out thinking its a cancerous tumor. :(
i fee bad for you and wish you could get some resolution the whole thing sounds like a near calamity. it seems things were not done right. do you have any recourse?
No recourse. They say some people do develop cysts. If you don't mind the cysts for 1/2 a cup then go for it. Initially when you come out they do look fuller. You can say wow it worked. However as some of the fat dies naturally, once the swelling settles, and your body is healed like lets say 6 months you will see it's not that big of a difference. Very expensive and you won't get the cleavage you think you will. Think of it like this if you don't have cleavage to begin with you aren't going to have it afterwards. Only breast implants can do that. Not a couple of fat injections.