younger looking eyes - Farmington, MI

I was very confident Dr. Hardaway would take a...

I was very confident Dr. Hardaway would take a conservative/natural approach to surgery which is what I wanted to achieve. It's been approximately 5 weeks since my surgery and I am very happy with the results. I now see my younger self when I look in the mirror. A very refreshed look.

Dr. Hardaway and staff made me feel comfortable every step of the way. I feel very fortunate to have found Dr. Hardaway. Also, the on-site surgical center makes the process very convenient.

Farmington Plastic Surgeon

I choose Dr. Hardaway because I wanted a woman physician who evaluates a patient through a female perspective. I began seeing Dr. Hardaway with smaller procedures (laser treatments, etc.) and became very comfortable with her and the staff. I was then confident to have my eyelid surgery and that I would have great results

Hi Donna,

Thank you for sharing your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the eyelid surgery community too.

As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, so please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands. :)