Dr Fishers 7 weeks post-op

Hi I am new to the forum. Just getting stated on...

Hi I am new to the forum. Just getting stated on my journey. Not a lot of folks on here from Michigan, so I feel its my duty to share my experiences to help the next person. I am 5'4 and 148 pounds. So far I've had one consultation with Robert Burke in Ann Arbor. He quoted me 8,000 for liposuction and bbl, he did tell me that I may not have enough fat for my desired result. I have a consultation with Michelle Hardaway in April, the over the phone quote was 6,000-8,000 dollars. I will be calling to schedule a consult with Dr. Sampson in Lansing in the next week or so. I will share my experiences over the next couple of months in my journey of looking for my bootay!! My pics and wish pics coming soon!

I agree with Abettame, I also had a consult with him and was not impressed. Im having BA with Dr Sampson at the end of February I only saw one of his BBL patients she did have good results and she recently sent me a pic and she still looks nice hope this helps, I also had consult with Hardaway it was ok but I just havent seen the sculpting skill from any doctor here in MI yet. I like in Bloomfield Hills
Does he have before and after pictures? I couldn't find any on the website. If you do have some, can you send them to me? I may consider him also!
I dont have any, if you look he does have one patient on here you can see her results

Hi Just wanted to give an update. I went for my...

Hi Just wanted to give an update. I went for my consultation with Michelle Hardaway. I was quoted 6,000 dollars for fat taken from my back and abdomen and transferred to my butt. I was told that the most I could get was around 500 cc's per cheek because of lack of fat. I am trying to determine if this surgery really worth having since it seems I want get a huge difference. Next consult with Dr. Sampson, April 24. Keep you all posted.
I concur, he's not board certified and very expensive, don't waste your time and money.
I had a consult with Dr. Burke in March for a TT. He was the most expensive of the four Dr.'s I've been to so far. He is NOT a board certified plastic surgeon. I would not use him.

One month away

Hi just wanted to update my journey. I am planning on going to Dr, Hardaway my surgery is scheduled for June 24. Not sure if I am going to get medically cleared. I had a previous blood clot and I felt more comfortable going with her because she seem genuinely concerned with my well-being. I will post again closer to my date. I guess I need to start getting supplies.
Good luck! Maybe I'll see you there on that date. I have a scheduled appointment also
Thank you! Talked with her staff yesterday and it looks like everything is fine. Pre-op on Monday!
Awesome!!! Make sure you keep us posted! I think I'd love to have that procedure next but I don't think I have enough to be liposuctiond. I heard some people purposely have to gain some weight just to have the procedure done. Sure you'll be pleased with her work. There was a girl in there (office) about 2 weeks ago and she had the same procedure done that your getting and she wa ecstatic, lol. Telling the woman next to her that she was trying to get herself a man and men loved the "big booty" look but she wanted bigger. I was all in, lol.

Yay Medically Cleared!!

Everything went fine with my blood work. I had to get the works and an EKG, my iron was 11.8. Anybody having problems with iron try floradix its a little pricey but it helped get my iron from a 7 to 11 in 6 weeks! Well Monday is my day nervous but excited!
Aww that's awesome! So happy for you! My BA date moved up from the 24th of June to June 17th (just passed)! I have my babies sitting high with me. Dr. Hardaway was/is awesome! I absolutely love my results and I'm just trying to recover ASAP being that all the fluids (I.V etc) put 10lbs on me. I feel like Ms. Piggy walking around, lol. Good Luck Big Bootay!
Thanks you! I am nervous yet excited! Glad everything went great for you! After I had a fibroid surgery I gained 10 pounds from fluid, it took me about a week and a half to get the fluids out of me - then surprise I lost an additional 8 pounds I was happy! So give it a little time you will pee it all out lol.
Thx you! So excited for you tomorrow. I know somebody won't be sleeping tonight ma'am, lol. Happy recovery to you.

Done!

Only 300cc's bless my heart not enough usable fat. And no pain which is great. I up walking around! Keep you all posted. I will try to post pics. Hopefully a miracle will happen with my butt. lol
Hello how did everything go She told me she would only be able to get about 500cc from me total. How are your results?
Unfortunately I would not recommend her unless you are not concerned with a noticeable result. I can see a very small difference in the tapering of hips, she did give me small curves. She told me 500cc's as well and I got 312cc's. I am planning on getting a revision.
Sorry to hear that yily salama and jimmerson seem like they do a great job. I figured that about her because when I asked her about my butt she said I wouldn't be able to get anything big I told her about the other doctors she said she didn't know how they achieved that on small people unless they used implants. Maybe ill just let her do my tummy tuck and that's all.

3 weeks

3 weeks post op. I will probably need a revision. I see a difference but its not even close to what I wanted. Oh well. Thankful for the easy recovery though.
Hey,, I'm a Michigan lady and I wanted to say hi,,, and I've also gotten work done with Dr. Hardaway and I'm going back for more next month...
Sorry about your results. I went to her as well for bbl and the results are terrible but I do have to say the recovery was very pleasant. I only got 300 cc each cheek and the vaser lipo I had on my stomach was not noticeable at all. It was a TOTAL WASTE of money. I'm 8 weeks post op. I barely notice the tapering of my hips. Wish I could get some kinda refund. I would not recommend her at all. One the bright side her staff is very nice
I agree with you completely. I have been thinking about a revision because unfortunately my results are barely noticeable. She should stop doing bbl's.

Going for a revision 2/17/14

Hey I am almost 9 months post op. Still not happy worth my bbl. My shape is definitely better but I am still bootyless. Going to Dr. Fisher I Miami on Feb 17, 2014. hoping for a better result this time around.
Good luck I live close to Michigan also and a one point I researched all the docs you mentioned. I realized I m goin to have to travel as well... Good luck in Miami
Thank U! I will keep you all posted ;)
Good luck sis :)

surgery with Fisher today!!

Surgery with Fisher today at 6:00 am. Nervous and ready for this to be done. Will keep you all posted and I will post pics as soon as possible.
Can post some preop & postop pics:-) thanks luv
Did you gain weight before surgery? How much did you weight going in?
Hope all goes well can't wait to see your update!!!

Pictures of Fisher's Work

I am an extremely private person but you ladies have helped me so much with your reviews and pictures that I had to do the same. Here are some pictures of Dr. Fisher's work and some pics of me pre-op so you can see the difference. I will be a week post op tomorrow. I have had 3 previous medical surgeries where my abdomen had to be cut. Fisher told me before hand my stomach will have sagging skin and I will probably need a mini-tuck later which I am not doing. I'm all surgery out! Please inbox me any questions.
Is dr. fisher here in Michigan? How many cc's did he put in also do you like your results?
No Dr. Fisher is in Miami. I'm not sure how many cc's he put in. I do like my results my body is changing and getting better each day. He did some awesome sculpt work and put fat in my hips which made my shape hourglass. My butt is pretty big my only complaint is that I'm hoping for more projection in the end. My stomach has hanging skin but it was nothing he could do about that and he let me know that would happen before my procedure due to previous surgeries.
Can you tell me how much do he charge for the bbl and how much did you pay for your plane ticket? Did you spend a lot on a hotel room?

Almost 2 weeks post-op Dr. Fisher

Almost 2 weeks post. This no sitting things is driving me insane. Here are some new pics. Stomach starting to finally get a little better.
Hola Chica!!! I can't wait to c the pics!!!!
Girl that booty in that dress is inspirational!
Thank you!!

3 weeks post-op Dr. Fisher

Hey ladies here are some new pics. I'm 3 weeks post-op. Love everything but need more projection. Still a little swollen and slightly sore.
LaVida Massages.... 248-336-8011 13381 west 10 mile rd oakpark mi 48237 mon-sat 8:30a-9p sun 9:30a -6:30p
Do you know where to get lymphatic massages in the Bloomfield or metro detroit area massage envy doesnt specialize in it in this area????
Hi I go to lady in Plymouth, Michigan, I forgot the name of her clinic. She is good, its not going to be like the massage in Miami, but it really got rid of my swelling. Her name is Diane Kuzara you can look her up online the number is (734) 494-2296 .

Almost 7 weeks pic- Dr. Fisher

Any close hotels near vanity cosmetics dr. Fishers office.
Hi where are you pics doll? I'm going to him in January. So excited!
where are your pics gal?
Farmington Plastic Surgeon