Juvederm in my Lips Was One of the Best Decisions EVER! - Farmington Hills, MI

I've been wanting to get my lips filled for a...

I've been wanting to get my lips filled for a while. My lips were thin, and my jawline was strong, so I always used lipliner to make my lips fuller and even out my jaw/lips. The problem I had was that the liner would wear off after a while, and would leave me looking foolish.

I decided to "take the plunge", I looked up surgeons in my area (I was told to ALWAYS go to a board certified plastic surgeon. My boss gets her Botox done by an RN, and she usually end up with complications). The receptionists were very friendly, and the office was beautiful. All of the staff members were attentive and warm. Dr. Hardaway answered all of my questions, and explained everything to my very thoroughly. She explained the entire procedure, and told me exactly what my results would look like.

She used a "dental block", which is what they inject you with a the dentist's office when you go to get a filling. I didn't feel the injections whatsoever. She gave me a mirror so I could check my progress. She used about 6 pokes in my upper lip line, and 3 in the meat of my lower lip. I was very pleased with the results. The swelling has gone down, so I'm going back to get it touched up. I'm going to get 2 pokes in the meat of my upper lip, and 3 more in my lower lip. I love it so far! I can't wait to go back! i would definitely suggest everyone in the metro Detroit area to go pay Dr. Hardaway a visit. She's great!

Farmington Plastic Surgeon

Glad your lips turned out so well!! Has anyone mentioned noticing a change, or is it a small enough difference that they aren't quite sure?