A Beautiful Smile at Last - Fargo, ND

I had pretty bad teeth all my life. They were so...

I had pretty bad teeth all my life. They were so cracked and see through, with chips and odd shaped..and soooo short. I really hated smiling.I wanted this all my life and never found somebody right or with the skill set till I found this office, its a lot of steps and a lot of money but so worth it.
Beautiful result!  I'm so glad you're happy with it, too :).  When you say it's a lot of steps, could you elaborate a little?  Do you mean with temps and perms and prepping teeth and the like?  And how many veneers did you get?  And finally, which Dr. Dan is it you went to?  I found one in ND called Mengedoth--is that the same one?  Dan is a rather common name :D.

Thanks for reviewing!

just to add

Also for those going through this process there was a lot of tears and wondering if I was doing the right thing..thats normal and I feel like just part of any process that permanently changes your physical appearance.

BE PICKY

one thing I never wavered on was shapes and sizes..Even though my doctor at times thought they were perfect I still pushed it further wanting what I wanted ..GO WITH YOUR GUT>>if you have any questions just ask.and remember the temporary process just sucks and in no way is an indicator of your final result.also if they don't do a wax up and temporary set...id run away from that dentist...
HAHA yes I always call him Dr.Dan but yes Mengedoth... Yes as in steps man its been almost 2 yrs so its hard to remember all the steps..but my process lasted months from start to finish.and we did wax ups and prepping I did the top 6 and whitened the rest...and continue to whiten them and I did the the 2nd to whitest shade..very thankful and receive compliments nobody every thinks there fake which is great...most people comment on others who have veneers that look like chicklets. so I guess not doing the whitest was a good move. Even though at first and even now I wonder if I should of did whiter..
I also got a bite splint and did equilibrium to bite surface to help have an even bite..
I updated his name :).  He's not one of our RealSelf doctors, unfortunately, so we don't have anymore info on him, but at least people will see who your doctor was now!

That bite equilibration can do wonders!  I had that after my Invisalign (several times, actually :-/, but it's improved each time.:)

Are you just doing the gel whitener in trays, or are you doing some other sort of whitening?

removing the silver

removing the current fillings I have that are silver and putting in porclein...I have already did the left side and do the other half in 2 weeks...$$$$$$...but worth the pretty smile :)
How much are you paying for that anyway?  I still have some left....
Dr. Daniel L. Mengedoth, DDS