My Experience (Positive/ Detailed) - Fall River, MA

First, let me attempt to qualify my review with...

First, let me attempt to qualify my review with the following; I am the friend many go to for recommendations on everything from carpenters, to vacuums’ and pediatricians. I research everything, read all the reviews. My Breast augmentation was no different. I became as educated as possible on the procedure (s) available. In my opinion, the most important choice in this process is your surgeon. This decision guides all others (size, profile, type, placement, recovery procedure, etc.).

I started this process considering a fat transfer procedure (Dr. Lowney also offers this). I did the “rice method” and brought “desired look,” pictures to my surgeon. I ended up with mentor silicon implants, 425cc, smooth, round, high profile, sub muscular/ inframammary placement. I was a 32A/small B cup pre op and I am a 32DD post surgery. I had my surgery 4 weeks ago (end of Sept. 2012). While “they” still have “settling” to do, they already look fabulous! I am thrilled with my results! I did all the recommended pre and post op, vitamins, exercises and preparation. By day 4 post op I felt great. A week later I returned to all my regular activities. One more general question I had that I never saw answered in reviews – “did anyone notice your breast change?” So who can say for sure, but neither my friends, nor my children have made a single comment. I have plenty of friends who would say something and my kids see me in a bra (and they say everything that pops into their head). I wore padded bras over the years of nursing as my breasts deflated and I think this helped my change be less noticeable to others. My husband thought this was a completely “unnecessary” procedure and was quite concerned about my choice. Now, he loves my results! Most importantly, I love my results – so glad I did this! I know it is long, but I hope this review is helpful. I tried to include the most relevant information.

You look great! Your postop pic looks soo much better than the simulation after photo! I agree... most people don't notice any change. I am not a lot bigger than i was with super padded bra. Even when I tell people they ask "really?" I think next summer it will be more obvious- tank tops and bikini. But as for now, only people I told know. I love that! Glad you are happy!
No one has noticed on me, which is what I wanted. I just needed the air put back in my tires, and that's exactly what I got. It's only very noticeable when I'm naked, and probably people will notice more when they see me in a bikini.
Wow 30yo...you look great!!! Absolutely Beautiful results, it's obvious you picked an excellent PS. To answer your question, none of my friends or family members have noticed I had a BA. (wanted very natural results & that's what I got. lol)
Dr. Mark Lowney

Based in Reviews, my interview with him, his consultation was more helpful and informative, gave me more confidence to move forward. I met with 4 plastic surgeons in the Boston area, including one highly esteemed PS on Newbury St. The following are things I felt made my experience with Dr. Mark Lowney (Fall River, MA) exceed my expectations. Office staff: friendly, sincere, helpful, available. I called repeatedly with new questions; they were always courteous, prompt and thorough in their response. Office: Clean, modern, easily assessable. Dr. Lowney: Attentive, positive attitude, personable, knowledgeable, good listener, unhurried. Out of all my interviews with surgeons, his method of sizing I felt gave me the best understanding of what I wanted (Mentor sizers, contoured, not sample implants as so many offices use). I even had the 3D imaging at one surgeons’ office and had I gone with their recommendation, I would have chosen 100cc less (wouldn’t have achieved my desired results). He also uses the Keller Funnel no touch method, which I wanted. I highly recommend Dr. Lowney and his staff.