So Far So Good - Fall Church, VA

I had a neck lift on Tuesday, today is the 4th day...

I had a neck lift on Tuesday, today is the 4th day after surgery, I still have swelling ,the medication takes care of the pain , I'm not a dr but I can tell I'm going to look very good when all the swelling is gone .I return to my doctor on Wednesday the 19th to have my sutures removed I can't waitand I'm very excited to see what the Dr think about my face so far I like what I see the

so far so good

Today is the ninth days since surgery everything is good. Im still a bit swollen but I can tell I'm going to love the results. Nothing to complain about. O my ears hurt a little an my neck is still tight .

so far so good

its been 30 days since my surgery I'm still happy my doctor was impressed with my healing processhere are some before and after pictures I'm still a little swollen but I'm very pleased

so far so good

More before an after pictures

so far so good

Everyone thinks I loss weight, my male friend say I look damn good...
Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon

He did mine 6 years ago and I still love it...Wonderful dr....the best!!!!
Beautiful!
Looking good!!
@LimoBarbie Thanks
I'd like to see a before photo. You look amazingly good for 4 days post surgery.
Thinking of having a LSL for sometime now. I went for a consultation last week I am so nervous and want to make the right decision A little skeptical especially after seeing so many negative reviews If you recently had a LSL please share your experience and results to help me make a decision
I had it done in January. Doesn't matter what you will do - lower face lift, neck lift or so-called LSL - it's all the same procedures, LSL gives general guidelines but every doctor is using their own techniques. Do a diligent work and research your doctor. You need to make sure that your doctor is skilled in lower face lift and in generally face lift procedures. This will ensure that all the stitching and tacking and nipping will be done the right way. He should be not the cosmetic surgeon but rather certified plastic surgeon - those two are different certifications. Mine was triple certified - ENT surgery, cosmetic and plastic surgery. So if you will feel comfortable with your doctor and have realistic expectations - it will be all good. Good luck!
Thank you for your reply. I think at this time I am going to hold off until I feel 100% sure this is right for me
I had teen LSL 10 months ago and am happy. As long as you go into it with realistic outcomes. I still do filler for area between mouth and nose plus frown lines on outer lip by overly very pleased.
Mine was fabulous--where are you? It's not where you go and what you pay, it's the skill of your surgeon! Read about my LSL here.
Looking great, girl! You will be seeing difference every day and it will be better with every day!
Thank u braveone I'm loving it ..I feel so much better about me.....
Looking good girl
Thank you coloradoMaiden. I'm glad I did it
I can really see a wonderful difference! You look really great! Congrats on having it done :-) Seagreen
Your ears will hurt for a while. It took 2 weeks for me to be able to sleep on mine and they are still sensitive. They went from painful to tender to sensitive and are still improving---you look great sugar!!
thanks lovey
Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! What has been the most difficult part of your recovery so far?
sleeping with my head elevated.
Looking good babe! You will have about 3-5 more days of looking bashed up but it's going to be SOOO worth it. One hint that will help: AVOID SALT!!! Eating salty food will make you swell up like a balloon and it HURTS!!
@LimoBarbie thanks for the advice I will remember that