So Worth It! - Fairfield, CA

The best experience I could ever ask for. The...

The best experience I could ever ask for. The results are amazing, my stomach is so flat and tight and the scar looks really wonderful for how long it is. I have no regrets at all and am so glad I was able to experience this where I did.

The reason I did this of course because of two pregnancies and the major reason that ruined my stomach was having Cushing's Syndrome. My abdomen was really extended and my muscles really far apart made it impossible to have a flat tummy ever again. So I did a lot of research and waiting and now have the body I did before. Very, Very happy!!!!! So worth it!!!!

Vacaville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Klink is very professional and takes the time to get to know you and your needs. He makes you feel very comfortable and explains every procedure with detail and care. After the procedure Dr. Klink and staff are dedicated to your well being as often as needed and beyond for a year to ensure things are as they should be. The staff at Solano Plastic Surgery are very professional and wonderful to everyone that walks in the door. Payment is very easy and convenient with several plans to choose from. If you want to book a consultation they get you in as soon as possible and always work with your schedule. Very wonderful Dr. and staff.

I'm glad this was so worthwhile for you! Thanks for sharing your experience here on RealSelf.