Complete Satisfaction, Phenomenal Doctor - Fairfax, VA

After much thought and consideration, coupled with...

After much thought and consideration, coupled with the ravages of time, age and chronic pain, I was extremely fortunate to get a non-surgical face lift with one of the top ranked plastic surgeons in the country, Dr. George Bitar of Fairfax, VA. Dr. Bitar's superb skills, exact precision and experience along with a very mindful eye and caring demeanor, left me with phenomenal results. I now look in the mirror and wonder who that beautiful woman is looking back at me--I am completely satisfied! In addition, his talented and professional staff, from the receptionists to the nurses, made me feel very pampered. The entire experience turned into a very positive one for me.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

It's been one month and the swelling has gone down...

It's been one month and the swelling has gone down completely, I look fantastic. I am so glad that I did this for myself and wouldn't hesitate to do it again!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.
With more detail about your procedure and recovery and maybe even before & after photos - our team can add your story to the non-surgical facelift community.

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

My long time hairdresser had been going to Dr. Bitar for the last few years, always looks fantastic and highly recommended him to me. She gets a "touch-up" every few months and continues to look fabulous.