Simply the Best. - Fairfax, VA

Dr. Centeno is who you want to go to if you've...

Dr. Centeno is who you want to go to if you've ever been overweight and/or have lost a bunch of weight as did I. He truly understands body contouring, especially after weight loss. Prior to my autologous flap buttock augmentation, breast lift, liposuction, and scar revision with Dr. Centeno I had a tummy tuck and gynecomastia through another Dr successfully...switching Dr was a very big risk for me, but Dr C quickly made me feel comfortable and was easy to trust. He is simply an artist of the body and I was super pleased with my results. One of the nicest, easy-going plastic surgeons out there.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon