Rising Top Dr. (Plastic Surgeon) In Washington, DC

I am 52 years old, and my jaw line was starting to...

I am 52 years old, and my jaw line was starting to droop, and was starting to have small folds around my mouth when I smiled....wanted a natural youthful look...

I went forward with my minilift sugery, and Oh!! I love the end results. His work is outstanding, he provided me with everything that I wanted to accomplish for my facelift (a natural youthful look) and much more than I expected. Now it has been 20 weeks after surgery, and I can't see any scar around my ears, and no one else can.

Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon

After consulting with Washington D.C.'s top doctors; Dr. K was my #1 Choice. My first appointment with him he was very pleasant, honest, and very straight forward. He gave me so much time to discuss what I was trying to accomplish for a natural look. I highly recommend Dr. K, he is outstanding, and he definetely exceeded my expectations!!

Yes it was $5700 for a mini facelift including jaws and neck! He is great!!!!
Was the total price actually $5700?

Welcome to RealSelf and thanks for sharing your experience, Houston6908! Sounds like you got a great result. We'd love to see photos too, if you're comfortable posting them.