I Feel Better About Myself - Bellevue, WA

I looked in the mirror everymoring and simply...

I looked in the mirror everymoring and simply loathed what I saw. Making the decision to have plastic surgery is not something you do every day. I spent 5 years agonizing over should I shouldn’t I. In the end the deciding factor for me was Dr. Naficy and his team. I met with him 3 or 4 times during what I call my “dithering phase” and at no time did I ever feel pressured quite the opposite. He was kind, sensitive and suggested that I think it over and come back when I was ready. From the moment you enter his office there is a sense of calmness, his staff and nursing team are highly professional, warm and caring and have the ability to build rapport and trust in equal measure. They took the time to get to know me as a person, followed up on every single question I had no matter how trivial and gave me generous access to Dr. Naficy even when he was busy.

I underwent major surgery with Dr. Naficy, having my face, neck, eyes and lips done.

The morning after surgery I looked in the mirror and thought “this was a bad decision”. How wrong I was, my swelling and bruises subsided within 3 days, I stoped taking pain killers on day 5 and 10 days to the day after major surgery I was back at my desk without a mark on my face. I went back to work in trepidation thinking everyone is going to stare at me and know what I have done. The only comments I got were “WOW you clearly had a great vacation you look so relaxed” another person commented “have you changed your hairstyle you look so chic”. Even my husband who was totally against the idea still comments on what an amazing transformation the surgery has made and how beautiful I look - makes me fall in love with him all over again.

I am now 4 months on from surgery and even the scars at the incision sites are barely noticeable. I am thrilled with my face and only regret I didn’t get it done 5 years sooner.

You were lucky! I had a drain in my face for 3 months and 1 1/2 years later one side of my face is still caved in. I actually look worse and see a freak every time I look in a mirror. NO ONE has ever made a positive remark about my outcome.
Wonderful to hear.!
i go through agonising stages myself....and i have had plastic surgery myself ,which was totally dreadful...i dont want to look like a teen,but i do want to look attractive.
That's wonderful to read you comments..very helpful. I'm scheduled for my surgery on Jan 26th..I'm having my face, neck and eyes tops and then the bottom lasered. Supposed to be about 5-5.5 hrs surgery. Did you go home the same day? I'm supposed to. I'm also having and anesthesiologist, which I am happy about. Pam
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Naficy is a highly skilled plastic surgeon who in my opinion does some of the finest work in his field. He is subtle in his approach to beauty and truly does give you a “natural” facelift. I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending Dr. Naficy and his delightful team.