My Minifacelift and Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty is Fantastic! - Scottsdale, AZ

I want to be beautiful! Inside AND out... I...

I want to be beautiful! Inside AND out... I am a makeup artist and know beautiful faces. When I became frustrated with my tired appearance I knew I had to see Dr.S. My level of comfort with the surgery performed in the office under local anestetic was shocking. To be able to go in and out of the office and home was remarkable.

Pain was nonexistent during surgery, and post op was mild discomfort. Incredible! The best part is how I feel about myself now. I did not realize how depressing it was for me to look in the mirror or do my own makeup. It has been 4 months since my surgery and I still beam when I see myself.

The goal was to look less tired, refreshed. I would say I am that and more so. The skin of my cheeks and jawline is so smooth. The other amazing part is not one person has noticed!!! Of course I am thrilled to share with them, but the usual response is you just look great, just yourself. It has truly changed my life, I feel better about myself and that has made my life sooo much happier.

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

My Minifacelift and Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty in Scottsdale is Fantastic! My expectations were exceeded by Dr. S. He truly has a eye for the aesthetic. Thank you Dr. S! You are a true artist :-) 2. Your expectations and how they were met or not met or exceeded. 3. Whether this was money well spent 4. How you think you look, and how you feel about how you look. 5. How you were treated by me and my office staff.

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.