The First Cosmetic Surgeon I Have Seen Who Makes Sense - Los Angeles, CA

I had lower eyelid bags. I saw a number of well...

I had lower eyelid bags. I saw a number of well regarded plastic surgeons. They all gave me the creeps. They really seemed more interested in doing my boobs than my eyelids. I saw Dr. S. He actually examined me and talked to me about what I wanted. He was not like a slick salesman. He was really the first sugreon I have meet who was caring. I had arcus marginalis release surgery and lower eyelid chemical peel with him at UCLA. He was in the middle of the pack in terms of surgical quotes but I really did not want surgery in someone's back office procedure room. I mean what is going to happen if something goes wrong? UCLA was a little bit of a hassle but the nurses and doctors are great and the prices seemed very reasonable. I'd have surgery there in a minute.

Sharon

Somehow I missed your question. But to answer, I had brusing for about 10 days. I went back to work about 7 days after surgery and most every hide behind my glasses. It was really about 3 weeks before I did worry about people asking me what I had done.

I have also had his BOTOX-microdroplet method. Wow, this stuff is amazing. He says he about to release a training video on the method. I tell you everyone should have their BOTOX done this way!

Welcome to RealSelf! We appreciate you taking the time to discuss your eyelid surgery experience. How much downtime did you have post-op?

Los Angeles Oculoplastic Surgeon

This is a great surgeon and physician. He is accessable and his office is very professional and personable. He offers amazing services.