Tummy Tuck and Thigh Lift - WORTH It!! - Everett, WA

The cost was initially shocking, but it was well...

The cost was initially shocking, but it was well worth it! I have lost over 80 pounds over a period of 3 years and had a lot of excess skin over my abdomen and inner thighs. I was pleased with my weight loss but felt uncomfortable and sometimes even ashamed of the way my body looked nude. I knew I would not be able to fit into a smaller size without having the excess skin removed so I began to investigate my options and potential surgeons. I had a little difficulty with the recovery due to a complication unrelated to the surgery itself.

The tummy tuck portion itself was not bad at all. I had more pain with the thigh lift due to the incisions being in my inner thighs and just below my buttocks so sitting and walking was uncomfortable for about a month. Even so, I am extremely happy I had the procedure done and I am now planning on surgery for my upper body to include brachioplasty and a breast lift. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who has put in the hard work it takes to lose a lot of weight. I feel like a new person and have gone from a size 10/12 to a size 6. I feel like I am well on my way to "getting my body back"! I can't wait to finish the journey!

UPDATE: Since having my surgery I have lost...

UPDATE: Since having my surgery I have lost another 20 pounds, making my total weight loss 100 pounds. I'm not sure why, but it seems like my metabolism kicked up a notch or two after the procedure! I am now a size 4 and feel more comfortable than ever!
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Partingon and his team are outstanding! They helped me through the process from beginning to end.