Results Exactly What I Wanted! - Everett, WA

I'm pushing 50 and over the last three or so years...

I'm pushing 50 and over the last three or so years I started to notice the "jowls" that run in my family start to make their appearance on my face. They were not dramatically obvious and as a matter of fact Dr. Cooper suggested as an option that I consider to wait until my particular issue was more obvious. I really appreciated this simple comment at the time, because among other things that we discussed through the process, it put me at ease to know that this Dr. was about doing what was in the best interest of his patient. Not one of the other surgeons I spoke to suggested to maybe wait. But after talking at length about my expectations, we were both confident that he could achieve what I wanted.
The process was thorough. He answered all questions in detail and really took his time with me. I never felt like I was being rushed through my appointments and if there was a question I came up with after my appointment, I could call and most times would hear back from Dr. Cooper later that day, and never any longer than the next morning.
After the procedure I talked to him that night, made sure everything was going well and from that point on just followed the recovery routine, follow up appointments and three weeks to the day after my surgery, I was back to work...Yeah!!!
The surgery staff was wonderful! Very kind, professional, it's like they picked the perfect person for each position on their team (I did not even feel the iv needle go into my arm..Crazy but true!)
Everyone at Dr Coopers office that I have had any contact with were again professional and kind, from the ladies that schedule your appointments to the nursing staff, even Chris who works in the financial end of things.
So at this point in my review, I want to say if nothing else helps you to make a decision in this exciting/scary personal journey you are on, I just want to impress upon you that "I Love My Face"!!!!! Thank you Dr. Cooper!
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

I'm so glad you're pleased with your results! Were there any supplies you found particularly useful for recovery?

The "face girdle" as I called it, was very helpful. It was four material straps connected in the center and also had velcro at each of the four ends so has to support your face by wrapping around your chin and then attaching on top of your head by connecting the velcro ends to each other. Other than that, having one of those armchair pillows to help you stay in a sit up position is very helpful, lots of rest, not lifting anything other than the channel changer and drinking lots of water.

Those sound like great tips. Thank you!