Just Starting My Journey - Evansville, IN

I am just starting my journey of hopefully getting...

I am just starting my journey of hopefully getting a breast redution. My PCP has referred me to a plastic surgeon for a consult. I go on March 7th. I have been seeing a chiropractor for the last week or so as well. I am trying to get insurance to pay for the surgery. A little worried that I haven't had documented back pain for long enough. It will only have been 2 month at the time of consult. I have had the pain for over 2 years. I am a nurse practitioner and usually care for myself until the point that I have to go somewhere else. I have always have always had large breasts after my son was born 2 year ago March 7 & I shot up to a 38F. I am 5'5 and 170 (which I am workking to lose 20 lbs). My upper back and neck hurts all the time. Hoping that I can get insurance to cover this. I will still have it done if not but I will have to save for it and who knows how long that will talke? If anyone has any tips or advice please share.

Called my insurance company today to see how...

Called my insurance company today to see how things were being processed and they told me that I was approved. Letter was sent to me 4 days ago!!!! So excited and can't wait to schedule surgery!!

Surgery scheduled for April 11 @ 8am. Very nervous...

Surgery scheduled for April 11 @ 8am. Very nervous and wondering if I should do this anymore??

Day 3 post op. Feeling better each day. Pain is...

Day 3 post op. Feeling better each day. Pain is not as bad as I thought it would be.

This was a big week back to work and back to the...

This was a big week back to work and back to the gym!! Things are healing well. I do have a dime size opening at the T junction on the right side but it appears to be healing well. The first couple of days of work I was so tired and really missing my daily nap but it is getting better. I am so ready to start back up with aerobics and lose this weight but I am not going to over do it. Right now just walking on treadmill and leg exercises.
My breast are shaping nicely and looking better each day. So glad I went through with this!!
Guido P. Gutter, MD

Very happy to hear your recovery is going well .

Good for you. You look great. Take care and get your rest.
Congrats!!! Mine is Monday :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
How do feel now that the weight has been lifted? Hope you have a smooth recovery!
I feel great still some discomfort as I am only on day 3. Already feel 10 lbs lighter!!
Yay.. Welcome to the other side
Dear heavenly father, we come to you tonight asking for prayers for Msky83 as she prepares to have Breast Reduction Surgery tomorrow morning. God, please give her a sense of calmness and allow her to focus her mind on a restful state. God, please give your blessing and hold the hands of the doctors, nurses, anesthesiologists, and all of the other hospital staff that will be touching her tomorrow. Let her make it through the surgery with minimal pain and no complications. It is in his holy name that we ask these things, in Jesus name...AMEN! Let the church say amen!
Thank you so much. I pray for your recovery as well. I don't post much but I follow everyone!
That was beautiful and so supportive. I pray that God is with me on my big day!

He will be niki44ddd ... He never leaves us :-) I will be praying . You will be fine . The results are amazing!

Thank you. I can't wait!
Niki when is your surgery? I command that God has already worked it out that your surgery is a success. You will have the desired outxome and i speak a spirit of healing over you and all the other women on this site. It is in the holy one Jesus christ name that i pray! AMEN!
I find out on Monday. Im shooting for the week of the 20th. That prayer was absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much. Im glad that I opened up on this site. After reading everyone's story, Im not embarrassed or ashamed. Every woman on here is remarkable and I thank everyone for their story and you for being a friend. :)
This is a good site to be on. You may think your situation is so mounting and you may be scared until you look on this site until you see how may women are going through the same thing at the same time. You will do fine. And I guarantee you ANY problem you may be having and experiencing there will be some women that can give you advice about it. Good luck with your surgery. I will be praying for you and looking forward to your updates. Check my profile out. I had surgery on April 1st and made sure I did sugar coat any details.
YES. You should do it. Full speed ahead. Great things await you!

I am happy you joined us:)   I will keep my fingers crossed that this is all covered.