Best Decision Ever. - Etobicoke, ON

As I got older, a large bump on my nose started to...

As I got older, a large bump on my nose started to grow and I absolutely hated it. Rhinoplasty was always something I wanted to do but since I was younger, I never really considered that option. Now that I'm a bit older, I was able to start looking into surgery. It was something I wanted to do for myself regardless or what anyone else thought. There aren't any surgeons in my area who specialize in rhinoplasty, so I looked into surgeons in Toronto and found Dr. Hacker! His website is very useful and his price is very reasonable. I went for a consultation and he explained all of the realistic options he could do to my nose without causing any breathing problems. He took pictures of my nose in his office during the consultation and printed them out to analyze with me. Dr. Hacker was my first consultation and I honestly felt so confident in him I booked the surgery that day! He's really nice and doesn't rush the consultation, answering any questions you have. He gives you his email and if you have any questions at home he answers that day which is very helpful.

I was able to get into surgery a month later. I was a bit nervous that day but knew I was in good hands. The surgery was about 2 hours. He uses a closed rhinoplasty technique so I didn't have much swelling. The cast was taken off a week later and even though it was swollen it looked SO good already. I'm 4 weeks post-op now and receive nothing but compliments on how my nose looks. Going out in public is so much easier now that I don't have to worry about anyone looking at my nose! It's made such a big impact on my life already. I thought I'd post a review since there aren't many on Dr. Hacker for anyone who's looking into him to tell you he's completely worth seeing :)
Dr. David Hacker

looks amazing! I had my septorhinoplasty preformed by dr. hacker as well
Your new nose looks beautiful :) I hope I get the same results.
Wow that looks really natural and suits you way better than your original nose! Have fun with it haha!
Your profile is lovely! Congratulations. I had my revision rhino last Tuesday and I'm recovering well. I hope I get good results. Thanks for sharing.
thank a lot! Hope your recovery goes well and you enjoy your new nose as well :)
You look fantastic! Congrats!
thank you! :)