Best Decision Ever. - Etobicoke, ON

As I got older, a large bump on my nose started to...

As I got older, a large bump on my nose started to grow and I absolutely hated it. Rhinoplasty was always something I wanted to do but since I was younger, I never really considered that option. Now that I'm a bit older, I was able to start looking into surgery. It was something I wanted to do for myself regardless or what anyone else thought. There aren't any surgeons in my area who specialize in rhinoplasty, so I looked into surgeons in Toronto and found Dr. Hacker! His website is very useful and his price is very reasonable. I went for a consultation and he explained all of the realistic options he could do to my nose without causing any breathing problems. He took pictures of my nose in his office during the consultation and printed them out to analyze with me. Dr. Hacker was my first consultation and I honestly felt so confident in him I booked the surgery that day! He's really nice and doesn't rush the consultation, answering any questions you have. He gives you his email and if you have any questions at home he answers that day which is very helpful.

I was able to get into surgery a month later. I was a bit nervous that day but knew I was in good hands. The surgery was about 2 hours. He uses a closed rhinoplasty technique so I didn't have much swelling. The cast was taken off a week later and even though it was swollen it looked SO good already. I'm 4 weeks post-op now and receive nothing but compliments on how my nose looks. Going out in public is so much easier now that I don't have to worry about anyone looking at my nose! It's made such a big impact on my life already. I thought I'd post a review since there aren't many on Dr. Hacker for anyone who's looking into him to tell you he's completely worth seeing :)
Yes please post a picture of the front!!! Looks amazing from the profile!
posted one for you! Thanks!
you look amazing! could you post a pic of the front too?

8 months post-op

A lot of people have been asking for pictures from the front- here's what it looks like currently! Hope it helps!
Your new nose looks beautiful :-)
Lovely!
You are beautiful! Thanks for posting:)
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon