I Am So Glad I Went To Dr Santos - Mexico, MX

I came to Dr Santos after years of being very...

I came to Dr Santos after years of being very unsatisfied with a primary rhinoplasty. He did a revision on me and it changed my face like you would not believe, but it a subtle way that people can see that I look better but they can't put their finger on why I do, because it looks so natural. My cartilage had migrated and I had a botched primary rhinoplasty in 2008. I traveled all the way from the states to have my surgery alone. The BEST part is not only is my nose turning out great even though I am still swollen, but I did not have to have general anesthesia. He specializes in local anesthesia, which I was worried about being awake but I was fine by the time the procedure was over and I drove back to San Diego from Ensenada. It was well worth it and my nose continues to improve and change as time goes by. Don't be put off or scared because it's not the US, the pictures in his office of his previous patients are some of the best that I have ever seen. I can't say enough. I am an ethic patient so that comes with it's own issues in terms of preserving ethnicity but I do not have a "nose job" look to me. He worked the heck out of my nose and I was worried at first but it turns out it was swelling and I am still swollen but my nose has form. I am just sorry that I did not do it sooner. My nose is soft and feminine, just as I asked for it to be.
Mexico Facial Plastic Surgeon