I Am So Glad I Went To Dr Santos - Mexico, MX

I came to Dr Santos after years of being very...

I came to Dr Santos after years of being very unsatisfied with a primary rhinoplasty. He did a revision on me and it changed my face like you would not believe, but it a subtle way that people can see that I look better but they can't put their finger on why I do, because it looks so natural. My cartilage had migrated and I had a botched primary rhinoplasty in 2008. I traveled all the way from the states to have my surgery alone. The BEST part is not only is my nose turning out great even though I am still swollen, but I did not have to have general anesthesia. He specializes in local anesthesia, which I was worried about being awake but I was fine by the time the procedure was over and I drove back to San Diego from Ensenada. It was well worth it and my nose continues to improve and change as time goes by. Don't be put off or scared because it's not the US, the pictures in his office of his previous patients are some of the best that I have ever seen. I can't say enough. I am an ethic patient so that comes with it's own issues in terms of preserving ethnicity but I do not have a "nose job" look to me. He worked the heck out of my nose and I was worried at first but it turns out it was swelling and I am still swollen but my nose has form. I am just sorry that I did not do it sooner. My nose is soft and feminine, just as I asked for it to be.
Mexico Facial Plastic Surgeon

I might put up before and afters once all my swelling goes down. This was a revision rhinoplasty for me and he told me that swelling lingers longer in revisions than it does in primary. I wish he would upload some more of his patients before and afters, the ones that consent anyway. He has some true transformations that I never saw on his site and did not see until I got there and sat down with him. By the way if you ever decide to take the drive from San Diego to Ensenada, be prepared to drive at least an hour from the border. It is worth it but it was longer than I thought and I had no gps or internet on my phone once I got passed a certain part in Mexico. Just make preparations for that in case you go. I also could not make any phone calls, I could only receive and the people calling me had to keep calling. I have Verizon and I put myself on their Mexico plan and still had trouble.
Thanks for the information. There are a number of docs in MX I am waiting to see photos of their work. I appreciate your info. Look forward to seeing pictures.
So happy for you! Id love to find a good doctor in Mexico. Just need to see before and after pictures.

I'm so happy for you and you must be beyond thrilled. We'd love to see your photos! They are so helpful to others considering revision rhinoplasty.

Thank you for sharing your experience.