Brilliant! I LOVE IT! - Englishtown, NJ

I wanted him to make my nose as small as possible...

I wanted him to make my nose as small as possible and to compliment my facial features. I just love it. It takes time to heal but you will soon get over it all once you can breath again through your nose. Its 3 months out now. There is no pain associated with the procedure. I took Tylenol and never needed any of my real pain scripts. I would definitely recommend him. I will be having more work done by him in the near future. I'll keep you posted. I don't recall the exact cost, so please dont quote me on the price.

Hi! Love to hear that you had such a wonderful experience wit Dr. Miller. Dr. Miller is one of the doctors I am considering. I see he has tons of great reviews, but few of the reviews include photos. Would you feel comfortable sharing pics of your nose? Or, if you can, email me or private message me. I would really appreciate it! Thanks :)

I'm glad you're happy with your results! Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf.

Edison Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Miller did my nose job. He is a brilliant surgeon. He has countless before and after photos to look through. I knew many others who went to Dr. Miller before I made my choice. If you want a perfect nose job, I would reccomend Dr. Miller. He only works on the face - and does a lot of nose jobs. 5 star Doc in my book!