Successful Ultherapy - Englewood, CO

I had ultherapy done by one of Dr. Emola's...

I had ultherapy done by one of Dr. Emola's aestheticians; Beryl. I had the jaw to upper cheek portion done. I am very happy with the results even a year later. It really did lift the upper cheeks up so it almost looks like I had injections. It strengthened that area so that it created a slight lift. The jaw line looks much better. I had some sagging skin around the jaw line and chin. My after pictures revealed quite a difference. It appeared to "fill in" that area. The only down side was that it hurt quite a bit to go through the procedure. They recommended ibuprofen which I did take. Since it was over the counter and not prescription, next time i'll double the dose. just very painful along the jaw line. It won't keep me from doing it again. There is no down time at all. You can go right on with your life after the procedure is over! no bruising. As far as when I was able to see positive results I'd say within a month I started to notice some lifting and looking less tired. By two months I knew it had worked. Go for it. You won't regret it.
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Emola runs a top notch facility. He has done injections on me. the results were great and he was very good at the procedure. Beryl, the aesthetician performed the ultherapy on my. She is very professional and good at what she does. I highly recommend this business.

Thank you for sharing your review with us.  A year later everything is still holding up?