Rhinoplasty & Chin Augmentation - Englewood, CO

Before I had met Dr. Mario Imola there were about...

Before I had met Dr. Mario Imola there were about six other Dr. consultations. I had been wanting to have these two procedures performed many years earlier and have actively been interviewing for the past 2 years.

My first initial appointment with Dr. Imola's office was with Leigh Ann and Peggy the patient coordinators who were very insightful and supportive. When I did have my consultation with Dr. Imola, he was focused and generous with his time even though he was extremely busy.

I have always disliked my profile since I was in my teens with the hump on the nose and the weak chin made me feel self-conscious. I was wanting to go with the curvature of the bridge and thank gaud that he talk me out of that mindset as a straight nose was a more appropriate shape for my face. Also he uses a non silicon base for the chin implant so it does not shift and could result in revision surgery. It also allows tissue growth to help stabilize it for a natural formation.

I am so pleased with the work he has done that it has changed my life on how I see myself, my profile that is. He is meticulous in all that he does and will not settle for anything less as it shows every day in my mirror. The greatest compliment was that no one really noticed I had anything done except that I looked better. You are in caring and experienced hands with Dr. Mario Imola.

Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf! We'd love to see your before and after photos. The rhinoplasty/chin implant combination can be dramatic and a real game changer for a lot of people. Glad you're happy.

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Researching and choosing the perfect plastic surgeon can be time consuming and maddening as it was not an easy task. After all it is your face that you are in trusting to a surgeon's scalpel, experience and talent. I knew as soon as I met Dr. Imola and his staff that I had made the right choice. The whole experience has been great as they are with you all the way including the post appointments. Dr. Imola has an artistic eye and it shows in his work.