Not Sure if Worth It - Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Well, I'm a 31 yr old female and have suffered...

Well, I'm a 31 yr old female and have suffered with cystic acne from 12-22 yrs old....U name it, I've done it to help the scars......I thought this would be it..

I've had 3 treatments so far and with the treatments I had a procedure done called subcision with it...Do I see results?...a little....but wish it was a lot more....now i'm contemplating on just getting the Fraxel Repair....

acne scars are the hardest thing to treat so to all of you out there trying to find a cure...i hear you!!

Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon

He is a very good doctor but results will vary. I've been going to Dr. Rappaport for years now. I had my first subcision by him 10 years ago. So far, i have had about 6 subcision, 3 included the fraxel repair. Was it worth all the pain and suffering, lol, well, my skin will never be "normal". But it did help. However i will have to say, the fraxel Repair seemed to work the best. The Repair was done by a different dr in FL. I would recommend Dr. Rapaport because he is a good dr. However i do feel he feels too confident in his work. which is good and bad. I also feel that his aftercare is not that great.

Have you tried one of the various collegen injectables? My skin/acne scars improved by at least 50% since starting these injections. It's totally worth the $$$.