Fractional Laser Destroyed my Skin - United Kingdom, GB

I had endymed fsr treatment to improve a minor...

I had endymed fsr treatment to improve a minor burn scar, as recommended by the doctor who actually gave me the burn mark removing a facial vein and it has completely destroyed my skin, I have lost alot of tightness around the eyes and gain so many more wrinkles since my treatment 7mths ago! Im devasted as I thought these treatments are meant to improve skin not destroy it! this has ruined my confidence! Im a 31yr old male and barely leave the house anymore
zenith cosmetics

I went to the same guy as you. I asked him about risks before I had the procedure and he said there weren't any. I'm undecided about my results. I had two treatments, was meant to be three but like you cancelled the last one after reading bad reviews. Thankfully I only had a small area treated, I did end up with orange-peel skin but it gradually faded after about 6 months. Hope your skin improves!
Thanks for sharing. I can understand your frustration and pain. Hope things get better...
I also wanted to ask if you've followed up with another doctor. Most if us find the doctors who did the damage unwilling or unable to help us. Sometimes someone else can though. If you haven't already google the ipl and laser damage forum for more resources.
Hi Simon, How did your dr treat your facial veil? Did he use laser? What type? Many thx.
Imagine having that texture all over your nose. That's what I have. So sorry about this. When did the bad results show up? Did you have more than one treatment?
They showed up about a week/10 days after the treatment had healed, I.e there was no more swelling or scailing of the skin! I was meant to be on a course of 3 treatments but after such negative results from the first I cancelled the rest

Hey here, sorry to hear you are not happy with your results, have you followed up with your doctor?

Hi Eva G, yes I followed up with my doctor who is actually the lead surgeon at this clinic Dr Maini, and his response was that - this laser treatment couldnt possible do this, to which I showed him the before pic and then the after pic and to which he replied well dont worry everyone gets wrinkles and to come back in 6 months and we will use the same treatment again! As you can imagine I was slightly angered by this and haven't been back since! I can help but think to certain companies we are just a money sign and they have no actual interest or take responsibility if thinks go wrong.

Awww, I can only imagine how frustrating this must be for you :( sucks to hear.  I gotta say though, I don't think it looks bad based on the photo, to be clear was the treatment only around the eye area? You mention you don't leave the house much and so stressed :(  this has really taken an emotional toll on you,  I understand how much it sucks when something troubles you - been there but a different situation, and what I can say is nothing is worth stopping you from enjoying life.  I say get out and have some fun, promise yourself  that you will at least try and keep us posted, lots of support here feel free to reach out to others, we have an amazing community.