Fractional Laser Destroyed my Skin - United Kingdom, GB

I had endymed fsr treatment to improve a minor...

I had endymed fsr treatment to improve a minor burn scar, as recommended by the doctor who actually gave me the burn mark removing a facial vein and it has completely destroyed my skin, I have lost alot of tightness around the eyes and gain so many more wrinkles since my treatment 7mths ago! Im devasted as I thought these treatments are meant to improve skin not destroy it! this has ruined my confidence! Im a 31yr old male and barely leave the house anymore

Sorry,I meant the poster on December,5th,2013
It was really bad of the poster above to say it doesn't "look that bad"! Until that has happened to her looks she will never understand your devastation. From your photos,it CLEARLY shows extreme loss of tissue and facial tone over the cheek area with the face no longer showing definition/normal facial structure. It would be easier to compare the changes if you could put a before picture too. Sorry this has happened to you:(
I went to the same guy as you. I asked him about risks before I had the procedure and he said there weren't any. I'm undecided about my results. I had two treatments, was meant to be three but like you cancelled the last one after reading bad reviews. Thankfully I only had a small area treated, I did end up with orange-peel skin but it gradually faded after about 6 months. Hope your skin improves!
zenith cosmetics