IT DOES WORK!!!!

I love it, it really works!!!... I've had 30...

I love it, it really works!!!... I've had 30 endermologie sessions, however, after the 6th one I started noticing the change in my skin. I'm not overweighted and more than a year ago I started a healthier nutrition, not strictly a diet but I try to watch what I eat. I've lost more than 20 pounds and my weight is pretty much stable ever since.

After my 15th endermologie session I really noticed the big change, my skin was incredibly smooth, even, and almost with zero cellulite.

Then, I understand it's all about maintenance. My last session was more than 3 months ago and I really miss it now!...

I'm considering purchasing a home version of the professional LPG's machine, the Wellbox.

If someone already tried the Wellbox, I would really appreciate some feedback!!!!

Yes! I did buy a Wellbox and it works fine, but you have to do it everyday. Llily Alves

Hi, I also would like to know where you went in miami, and how much it costs. Thanks and glad it worked out for you
yess, where did you go???, i live in miami fl.
yes where did you go, i live in miami fl...
I just moved to Miami and looking for a clinic. Where did you go for your treatments?
I'm considering & would like to know places in Phoenix or Scottsdale AZ that would be recommended -
I would love to know the name of the location in Miami that Stambouli had her endermologie treatment. Or if you recommend any places in miami