I Love my New Tummy, I Wish I Would Have Done It Sooner!

After having my children, weight gain and weight...

After having my children, weight gain and weight loss, my tummy was left with loose skin, tummy bulge and stretch marks. After always wearing loose clothes that kept my tummy well hidden and dreaded wearing a bathing suit, I decided to look into a tummy tuck. I did research on the internet and asked all my friends and consulted with 5 different doctors before making my choice. I wanted to know all of the details about the procedure, recovery,results and my doctor before making my choice. My doctor was very educational and realistic.

I LOVE MY RESULTS. My tummy muscles are tighten and flat, my skin is smooth and my scar and belly button have healed and faded beautifully. This procedure helped me like my body again.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

He was highly recommended to me and after meeting him I knew why. From my consultation to all of my follow up appointments, Dr. B was kind, patient, educating, realistic and very easy to talk to. The process was just as he described and my results were as expected if not better.

Yes, what Kimmers25 said. We'd love to see photos if you feel comfortable sharing!

Congratulations on your new body! Sounds like you look and feel really good. Do you have before and after pictures?
when did you have your surgery? and how was your recovery process? I go in august 20th for a ventral hernia repair and tt with muscle repair.