I Had a Tummy Tuck, Hernia and Diastasis Repair and Breast Augmentation - Encino, CA

I'm 5.1' 122 pounds and after two c-sections,...

I'm 5.1' 122 pounds and after two c-sections, second baby being 8 1/2 pounds at delivery my stomach was a wreck. My diastasis was so bad I could fit three of my finger between my stomach muscles. I knew that nothing could make my stomach look better and my hernia was 3 inches (Dr. told me this after the surgery). I also breastfeed both of my kids one 9 months and the second one almost 2 years.

After working out for three years I realized that nothing was going to help me to get my tummy totally flat and get rid of the extra skin.

I'll post the pictures later.

So I went to see a really well recommended doctor at Marina del Rey who wanted $22,000.00 for the whole procedure and crazy me I schedule the surgery for December 18th with a Dr who honestly spent just 5 min with me and didn't answer any of my questions. Thanks God I was very open about the surgery with my friends and one of them who had a surgery with the same doctor gave me a bad reference and referred me to another doctor that had to repair the damage the previous one did. So I scheduled an appointment with Dr.Bresnick in Encino, CA on November 27th. He was very informative, friendly and took the time to answers all my questions. I did have to wait in the lobby for a while but now I know why he would take the time the patient needs to answer all your questions. After talking to him he even showed me a lot of the pictures of the work he had done. I was sold, I knew he was the right surgeon for me. I of course did my research too before I schedule the appointment with him. He is so good in what he does his schedule was booked. I explained to him that I had just between the 17th of December to the 14th of January to heal because of school and his office did everything to make it happen. I got a prescription for nausea because both of my c-sections I had a terrible recovery and I always ended up throwing up, Percocet for pain and antibiotic which I did took for a week.

My surgery was on December 17th. I went in at 9:30am the nurse was ready waiting for me. they got me ready. I walked to the surgery room they asked me to lay down on the surgery table. then anesthesiologist put a needle for the IV which was really the only pain I felt. After that she said "I'm going to put medicine" and I was out went I woke up at 4:30 in the recovery room and my mouth was a little dry so they gave me a juice with I had little by little I remember seeing the doctor through a door performing another surgery (I'm telling you he is really busy because he is the best). I had no post anesthesia symptoms whatsoever. Nor shivering, no cold, no nausea at all; :-) I asked why I felt so bad the other times and the nurse explained to me that is the kind of anesthesia he uses.

I went to a recovery home which he requires. In there I had a nurse who checked on me often to make sure I was in no pain, They took care of me so well that I stayed a second night. the day after my surgery I when back to see the doctor for a check up and I had swollen very little in my stomach, one of my breast was a bit more swollen he said probably 10%,

Recovering still continue to be fine. I saw Dr Bresnick today He make sure I didn't have any fluid with needle (better safe than sorry) not a big deal for anyone who is not scare of needles. sadly I'm terrified by it. The upside no fluids :-). The nurse also taught me a new way to massage my breast to help them to don't be stiff. Which is hard for me to feel the stiffens in my breast. (I'm so happy with them.) Still changing pads and removing scabs every day. One note about removing the scabs is that I found that is better to remove the tape while still dry and is easier to remove the scabs with a wash clothe in the shower.
I should also add the check with the needle sounds worst than what it is. I think is more the idea than anything. It wasn't that painful.
Also today I went to Church and I notice I can be seating for a longer period. I just don't want to abuse and hurt myself.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

He did such a good job!!!!