Write a review

So Happy and So Scared - Encino, CA

I got a tummy tuck 10 days ago. I am so happy with...

I got a tummy tuck 10 days ago. I am so happy with the results and 90% of the time I am thrilled but the other 10% is trified that I will get it back! I gained 110 lb with my pregnancy then lost 70 then got pregnant again in ten months and gained 52 lost 85 and ended with a horrible stomach. I was still 26 lb away from my goal but due to money and impatience I had the tummy tuck sooner. I am sure I made the right choice for a ton of reasons and I am so happy to have the tummy tuck done. They removed 6 lb of skin and a litter of lipo. Like I said 90% of the time super happy but that ten percent comes in and scares me. I got on the scale and I a, up a pound and now I am scared I am going to put it all back on. Is this normal?

I am doing better today. I still freak out...

I am doing better today. I still freak out sometimes about gaining weight. My husband was right, I fixed my stomach not my head so I need to remain strong and tell myself swelling is not fat.lol I keep trying to,upload pics but can't get my computer to work. The funny thing is before my tt I would not allow pictures of myself and deleated all the bad pics but now I want to see before pictures and other then my PS pics they don't exist.

I am moving around really good and have to keep reminding people I am still healing :) I just want to be out of the binding. I hate the uncomfortable part of healing and would speed it up if I could lol. So far so good
Dr Cohen

Just kinda happened to find him and I think he is great.

5 out of 5 stars Overall rating
5 out of 5 stars Doctor's bedside manner
5 out of 5 stars Answered my questions
5 out of 5 stars After care follow-up
5 out of 5 stars Time spent with me
5 out of 5 stars Phone or email responsiveness
5 out of 5 stars Staff professionalism & courtesy
5 out of 5 stars Payment process
5 out of 5 stars Wait tmes
Was this review helpful? 1 other found this helpful

Comments (1)

Welcome to the community.   Congratulations on the weight loss.  

Make sure to keep your diet clean and in check and you will do fine. Also drink your water to keep the body flushed.   It's normal for the body to flex up and down a few pounds during recovery.  Do some walking as well and this will help.  

This is a long recovery and will take weeks/months to fully heal.  You will notice changes in your body for a long time to come.  

  • Reply