Sculptra Instead of Facelift/ulthera - Encino, CA

I had some minimal sagging and loss of volume in...

I had some minimal sagging and loss of volume in face. Was considering a mini facelift or Ulthera, but saw some photos using Sculptra and decided to give it a try (I heard Ulthera is very good, but fairly uncomfortable.) I had two sessions (3 months apart) with 2 vials each time and I think the result is very very good. The slight jowling at the sides of my face is gone, my cheeks are fuller and the wrinkling under my eyes loss noticeable. It is only mildly uncomforable (about 30 injections in your face (with local anathesia)) and some soreness for the next few days. But for the results, I think it's highly worth it.

Dr. Michael Persky

I choose this provider because he is one of the doctors in my area that does Ulthera, so I went to him for consult. I also receive his newsletter and he has always been responsive to questions, etc. via his website. After seeing photos of Ulthera and Sculptra during our cosult (he said both were good options for me) I choose Sculptra. Dr. Persky is amazing - spent lots of time with me during consult, and very caring, compassionate, etc during procedures. I would highly recommend him to anyone. I live in Beverly Hills and I went to Encino for my procedure - he is just that good. I think it is very important to choose a skilled doctor for sculptra -...I have had no lumpiness, side effects, etc at all. He delivered exactly as promised.