Finally a Dcotor who Truley Cares - Encino, CA

I went to him by chance because he offered free...

I went to him by chance because he offered free consultation and am glad I did.

Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

I went for a FREE consultation with Dr. Persky for him to "fix" a botched filler job that another doctor messed up on and he was SO KIND and sympathetic and understanding. I went to see like 4 other doctors because of my traumatic experience and all the other doctors seemed so elusive and cold. He made me feel really comfortable and cared for and UNDERSTOOD(he had human compassion). Because of my traumatic experience, I've been skeptical of doctors touching my face again so getting as many consultations as possible but so far he has been the kindest and really seems to care so I will be making the appoinment with him. I just feel that there aren't as many doctors who truly care anymore... it's become all about the money so it's so refreshing to find a doctor like him. oh and he wasn't trying to make money off me, he was really just trying to help me so was being very conservative and i trust he truly wants to help me and is passionate about helping people look and feel good! thank you doctor persky for actually caring about people!