Aesthetic Nurse Who Loves Her New Nose - Encinitas, CA

I have always disliked the appearance of my nose....

I have always disliked the appearance of my nose. I was never made fun of or ridiculed for having a funny-looking nose I simply just didn’t like it. I didn’t have a crooked nose, one with a large bump, or even a deviated septum, which is one of the reasons I opted to wait on getting a Rhinoplasty. However, the biggest reason I waited was because I was frightened that just ‘any’ Plastic Surgeon could potentially ruin the appearance of my face and make me look even worse.

I like to consider myself a fairly experienced Aesthetic Nurse whom has worked in the industry for over 11 years and around many different Surgeons. I didn’t even start considering a Rhinoplasty until I began working with Dr L. I would see patients in his offices with such outstanding results that I began thinking more frequently about getting my nose modified. I would watch him at work; his touch was so delicate and he was so precise. He has a standard above all and an amazing eye for beauty. It didn’t take long to convince myself that Dr. L was the perfect Surgeon to refine my nose. It all happened so fast that the next thing you know I was waiting at the Surgery Center to get my new nose.

The recovery from my surgery was easier than I could have ever imagined. I had the procedure done on Friday and was back to work on Monday. My swelling and bruising was so minimal that people who underwent Rhinoplasty surgery elsewhere were in complete shock; this is simply a testament to Dr. L's tender touch during the entire procedure.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

In the weeks to follow I had many long-time clients who could not pinpoint what was ‘different’ about me. I constantly got asked, ‘you look amazing, what have you done differently?’ It wasn’t until I advised them that Dr. L had refined my nose that they actually noticed the difference. The change wasn’t obvious but the change was beautiful. I love looking in the mirror now thanks to Dr. L’s precision, eye for beauty, and tender care. I am thankful to work with such a talented Plastic Surgeon!

Thanks so much for posting your story here on RealSelf! Do you have any before and after photos you would share with us?