Mixto - Encinitas, CA

As an Esthetician I have seen may patients in our...

As an Esthetician I have seen may patients in our office have the mixto procedure. I have wanted to do this for a year. Finally have some time to devote to staying indoors for a few days. Nikki at Just Skin inc performed this virtually painless procedure. It was never more than a 4 on a pain scale 1-10. The office was extremely professional and efficient. I was kept very comfortable and calm. I'm 1 hour post treatment and feel like I have a mild sunburn. Skin is very taunt. In my experience some results are quickly noticeable but about 6 months down the road they are amazing! I plan on having the mixto again in about a year.
Planning on lots of swelling but only for few days.
Looking forward to softening of fine lines, tighter skin, more suppleness, and over all clarity.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

2 days post procedure

I had my treatment Monday. It is now Wednesday. My skin was a bit itchy last night. I woke up and slathered on more ointment and that helped. Today I am less swollen than yesterday. Skin has become darker in patches. The most irritating part of this process is the "slimy " feeling from the ointment . And the cabin fever is NOT fun!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Before mixto

Thank you for sharing your journey and pictures with us.

How many days are you required to use the ointment?

Nikki LaBauve

Nikki is an expert and has perfect bed side manner. Felt confident through the entire process.