FEELING & LOOKING BEAUTIFUL!!! ; ) Dr. Laverson ROCKS!!! - Encinitas, CA

Recently got measured at Victoria's Secret...

Recently got measured at Victoria's Secret and
Drum Roll.....
34DD... Can I get a Woot! Woot!

I've waited TWO DECADES to finally have my breast surgery.
See, I have no problem getting fat sucked out of me, but had issues with having anything put IN me. Hence, the long wait for a breast job.

Throughout that time I've consulted with several plastic surgeons in different states (Military Spouse) for a breast job and not once have I felt like "This is the ONE" until I met Dr. Steve Laverson.

He has such a gentle and caring vibe about him. Yet I could tell he's a very passionate and meticulous surgeon which I can appreciate with me being in the medical field myself. Zen. That is the word I'm searching for. Dr. Laverson has an all Zen aura. He is a beautiful person inside and out.

Dr. Laverson is also the bomb and now I'm going to tell you why.

This man has given me my shape back. I used to be a hot looking thing back in the day, but after having four babies back to back, I stretched out, widened out, and could not lose the excess jiggle on my hip and thigh areas. Not to mention all the junk in my trunk.

Now, I'm Loving my Double D Twins, but I am Over the Moon about what Dr. Laverson did with my lower body. It's like he shaved off all the excess fat off my hips, thighs, and butt. I don't know what kind of lipo technique Dr. Laverson did, but his technique is pure diamonds, gold, and platinum all rolled into one.

I have had lipo done twice before, (as a matter of fact, Dr. Laverson corrected a couple of issues from my last lipo procedure) but none of the past two surgeons are even in Dr. Laverson's league. No competition.
He's like a plastic surgeon ninja: quiet, reserved, intense, on point, and just about his business in the surgery room.

You know how folks say,"This food was cooked with love"?
Well, I feel that Dr. Laverson performs all his surgeries with love.
He is the best. Point blank. Schedule your consultation right now and see for yourself.

Feeling & Looking Beautiful,
Teresa M.
              congrats! happy your happy!

Congratulations! Glad to hear you are happy with your results and your PS! Yes, pregnancy can really take a toll on breasts. What was your pre op cup size after 4 children? Did you end up getting implants for your augmentation or just fat from the lipo?? If you got implants, what type and size did you get? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

Hey, Beth : ) I breasted all of my kiddos, so I was a super duper saggy 34 b. I had Allergan Saline 68 HP 500 ccs in each breast. I've waited so long; figured I'd go big or go home ;D. No regrets. Coworkers say it looks good, not too noticeable, and that it matches my body.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon