BA with Dr. Markmann - Ellicott City, MD

Ok, so finally my surgery is set and thanks to the...

Ok, so finally my surgery is set and thanks to the helpful reviews on this website, I feel somewhat ready. I'm a mom of 2 wonderful kids (7 & 10) and you will all agree with me that breast feeding takes a huge toll on the breasts particularly in my case since I lost some more weight recently. I went from a small A cup before pregnancy to a large D and then to a small B. I'm hoping that Dr. Markmann will work his magic and give me a nice full size D. I was excited but now, feeling very nervous. I'm posting pics and using the pictures of one of the other "realselfers" as my wish-pic. I'm getting the silicone round profile in either 350 or 375ccs - I will leave it to Dr. M to decide which one gets me closer to my goal.

I'm somewhat worried about the recovery because he told me at my pre-op that I cannot raise my arms (not even to brush my teeth) for 3 weeks! I have 2 young kids and I'm not sure how this will work out but I'll try my best to follow his instructions to the letter so that my results are guaranteed. He also will provide a bandeau - Has anyone used these before?

Dr. Markmann was expensive but last year (after another procedure) his office gave me a "savings card" and this helped to take off 10% of the cost of his fees - a huge relief for me. He also gave me a discount for coming out of town. He has really wonderful staff - all the ladies there - Tricia and others are so wonderful and they made this journey so much easier for me. I'm saying prayers that all goes well on Monday and I look forward to welcoming my new girls!

Did you have your surgery just this past Monday then? If so, how are you feeling? Remember that the first few days are the toughest...this too shall pass.

So... my surgery took place already and this is...

So... my surgery took place already and this is day-3. Day 1 was ok - I will put the pain at 8 out of 10 day 2 was much better. One breast is still high up but the other is settling nicely. Just trying to take it easy - will update in a day or 2. I've had difficulty attaching pictures but will try again (at least to upload the before pics). I took the pain meds on the first two days and my stomach has swelled up with constipation and whatever else... I look completely bloated...not good so I'm strictly on Tylenol now.

Hi! So how are your results this far?
Hi Kooberry, I got silicone under the muscle. I feel lucky that I'm in little or no pain just tightness and discomfort and I'm waiting patiently for the implants to drop...

Hello va~ Did you get saline or silicone? How many cc's? Look forward to seeing the post op piks soon...Best wishes for a speedy recovery! :-)
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Real self Reviews and previous knowledge from other procedures.